• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Found some bugs:
    1: explination Mark has glitches parts below it.
    2: prof birch has glitched parts beside him
    Other than that great game so far.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    So...
    I did a complete rom check using advance map
    I looked for the 3 regions and maps
    And I found... nothing.

If your going to say that it has 3 regions, you should have added them. Also, how are you suppost to get to them? Put it In things to add along with making the progress 34% done ('cause of the moon stuff). Also the game looks great and I have high expitation for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Let me repost:
    If this game has 2 maps of kanto and kalos, please tell me where and how to get there, and the bank # and map number. I have thoroughly though the rom with am. 1.9.5

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    I start playing your game. And I have some things to report.

1. Why you do not change Pokemon Cries? Really? Froakie with Totodile cry?
    2. Gliched tiles.
    3. Missing Animation sprites.
    4. BW sprites do not look good in GBA games.
    5. Gliched music

And five reports after start game.
    Later I've seen

1. Not visable starters in Pokedex <NO NATIONAL DEX AFTER START THE GAME>
    2. Mega Blaistoise? Really? Since it was regular Blaistoise doll.
    3. No Pokedex Entries and Pokemon species for some pokemons.
    4. Where is FAIRY type?

Later bugs i report after extensive playing.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    This is the worst hack I'VE EVER SEEN.

It was joke from romhacking. Dude... I found that you use my Kalos resource. But mixing HGSS style sprites with BW one... Is not good way. Anyways. In possiblities which EMERALD have. You should make it better... You implement Xerneas. But WHERE THE HELL is Fairy Type? Nevermind. I know that some complain about my Ruby Renev. But I make more development in that hack than you did in this one.

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
    Years

It was joke from romhacking. Dude... I found that you use my Kalos resource. But mixing HGSS style sprites with BW one... Is not good way. Anyways. In possiblities which EMERALD have. You should make it better... You implement Xerneas. But WHERE THE HELL is Fairy Type? Nevermind. I know that some complain about my Ruby Renev. But I make more development in that hack than you did in this one.

wtf is this

Reactions: Nex

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years

No offense but fix your stuff before talking
    ----------
    as for the hack, can you add more info to the thread?
    "-new added events", what exactly besides legendary pokemons?
    well keep up the work!

Back