• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonMorphs---like or dislike?

Do u like pokemorphs?

• Yes! I love them!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its...ok to me...

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Depends which Pokemon it is...

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I love Pokemorphs! I think it's awsome how they make a human look like a Pokemon! My favorite one ish the Butterfree one. ^^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    I love Pokemorphs! I think it's awsome how they make a human look like a Pokemon! My favorite one ish the Butterfree one. ^^

Wow, they are nice!
    Where do they come from?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I dislike Pokemorphs. To me, they're just anime people with extra stuff on them. I do like weird ones, like if a man were a Jigglypuff, but in general, no morphs for me.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I dislike Pokemorphs. To me, they're just anime people with extra stuff on them. I do like weird ones, like if a man were a Jigglypuff, but in general, no morphs for me.
    lol,
    they can be really boring at times. Especially with some people who do pokemorphs by only colour=.=|||

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    I think Pokemorphs are awesome. I love them.
    Particularly that Raichu Morph in the picture. He's a cutie. ^^
    (I used to be a big fan of Animorphs when it was on tv and i have some books)

Back