• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon's Fan Rom Idea

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I had a dream that I have played the final part of story in a Pokemon Fan made (I don't know about the title that I had play).

But I still remember what the flow of final part of the story but I couldn't make it. So I am giving my idea (final part of the story) to someone that have a team for making. Thank you 😇.

Attachments

• Final Part of Pokemon Fan Made.txt
      840 bytes · Views: 6

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Hey mate! I liked your idea except the "Enter passcode thing", Why does the character need a passcode to finish a game? Also, how or where can he find it? If it's wrong, does he have to restart the whole fossil pokémon battle thingy?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey mate! I liked your idea except the "Enter passcode thing", Why does the character need a passcode to finish a game? Also, how or where can he find it? If it's wrong, does he have to restart the whole fossil pokémon battle thingy?
    Hi mate, thank you for replying my posting. For the passcode, it is the additional event to unlock the secret message and the 4 digits number is hid in 4 secret places (2 on land (inside a mountain (4) and a hidden box in a house at a certain island (5)) and 2 in the sea (2 seperate rooms in an underwater cave (9)(8)) around the Pokemon region. The message is "I wish I could be together with you and the people. However, I couldn't leave this place because my power are curse to you and your people. Leave me alone here and remember me with your pure heart and never went to this place. For you, for all of us. ~ Lily". or you could write your own message but leave the last sentence. Thank you 😇.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hi mate, thank you for replying my posting. For the passcode, it is the additional event to unlock the secret message and the 4 digits number is hid in 4 secret places (2 on land (inside a mountain (4) and a hidden box in a house at a certain island (5)) and 2 in the sea (2 seperate rooms in an underwater cave (9)(8)) around the Pokemon region. The message is "I wish I could be together with you and the people. However, I couldn't leave this place because my power are curse to you and your people. Leave me alone here and remember me with your pure heart and never went to this place. For you, for all of us. ~ Lily". or you could write your own message but leave the last sentence. Thank you 😇.
    In the form of the wall message (cave mountain and 2 underwater cave rooms) and a piece of paper in the box.

Back