• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    OOC: SURE

i ventured for hours absorbing pokemon after pokemon's essance.
    my thirst for power became uncontrollable, so i decided to go after something big, something much more powerfull...remebering the legends of the legendaries i set off to absorb their essances.
    i encountered and absorbed (in this order) mew, mewtwo, celebi, raikou, enti, latios, latias, rayquazza, the regis, deoxys, untill all that was left was suicne...
    the battle was an epic one. my instinct provoked me to aim for its jugular veins inorder to weaken it. i obed my impulses and attack, causing the sucicnes body to go limp under my wrath, unill it fell dead onto the ground. that day i rained non stop, as if the earth itself had a vengence against my sinfull deed. i was suddenly infused with a spirit, i could feel the power of suicne overide my body, causing my yto become pure and no longer a satanic dragonite...for the suicne had saved my soul by purifying me before all was lost!

oOC: and is that good enough?

Years
    OOC: okay, sounds good.. now, normally I'd be figuring out a way to turn myself into a groudon, but I like Flygon too much to do so..

IC: I rammed the shark in the gills.. that got it's attention, and it tried to chomp me... I dodged, then rammed it again.. this was going ot be a very hard fight.. I didn't care...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i morphed in to suicne...my how smooth i was able to move! I saw the world in a new, more calm way...this new body would suit me well...i dashed off inorder to find more pokemon to absorb, but i vowed, now being pure, that there would be no killing involved. just absorption. so far i have 50% of maximum essences..

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i had become quite obsessive...i longed for more and more power.
    my eternal desire for power led me on and on, however bad my bruises...
    i had reach 80% absorbtion of all trypes of pokemon...i was almost ultimate...almost.

Years
    I was about to make another kill, when suddenly, an energy sourse from behind caused me to de-morph. I almost instantly began to get crushed by the pressure, but I felt something come under me, and push me to the surface... once it surfaced, with me on it's back... I looekd down, and recognised the blue and red... "Kyogre?" I asked.. it nodded, and I flapped off it's back.. "what's wrong?" i asked, seeing the fear in it's eyes

<there is a suicune morpher that is soaking power off all the legends... if he soaks off Groudon and I, the world is done for> he said to me...

"what can I do to help?" I asked, knowing of what would happen...

<could you be the guardian of the underwater cavern? that would make sure Groudon and I don't start fighting.>

"will do" I said, as we both headed for the cavern where Kyogre and Groudon slept silently...

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    i noted the disturbance...so i only sped faster twords the ungaurded garudon.
    i found him sleeping and instantly lefp upon him in attempts to obtain his essence...all this would do was grant me their powers, not kill them...
    i absorbed his and fled before anyone was to arive, i then set up a plan to absord kyogrey, the least of the legendaries.
    i was at 99% and nothing would stop me from completion...

OOC: i forgot to say over 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wing Zero

Years
    i was out of there before she had completed her sentence...
    if she did the next thing as perceived my plan would fall in play and the final legendary would be mine...allowing me to reach my full growth and power exfficency...
    i laughed...a sadistic laugh, only to remember that i was pure...so i stoped...but nothing would stop me from acheiving my final absorbtion...

Years
    I sighed, deciding to let him destroy the world.. I burrowed down into the ground, to the soul of the earth, and waited for the ultimate mistake, that would mean the end of this world...

Wing Zero

Years
    i saw that she had taken the bait so i sped in faster then the eye could possible manage to comprehend...i absorbed the final legendary and felt the power surge throughout my body...i felt the power climb to maximum, 100% power..
    i laughed with a pure ring to my voice...

Years
    "no.."I whispered... that was it... I sensed the weather wildly shift.. he had commited something even worse than killing.. he had brought the powers of Kyogre and Groudon together... wich was going to kill every being on the planet.. I began to walk to the soul.. "I'm sorry, I failed" I whispered, tears running down my cheeks...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a page and a half, I had other things to do. Anyway I'm glad I didn't have a part in the storyline right now, that would have been bad. Anyway i'll just go from were I left off at on page 5.

IC: After work I walked quietly back to my house. When I got back tom y house, I took my business suit off and relaxed my recliner. I flipped on the cable, and I went to Fox News Channel. There it showed a picture of me flying above New York City. "I screwed myself up!" I said forgetting all about my little accident. They even identified it as me! "This day can't get any worse!" I exclaimed.

Then a knock on my door came. I put a shirt on besides my beeter and put jean shorts on and went to the door. "Yes may I help you?" I said.

There stood a reporter. "Yes I would like to interview you. Now why did you do what you did? Did you realize what it had done? How old are you? What's you occupation?" He said quickly.

"Come in." I sighed. I led him to the mini bar in the kitchen I poured him a drink.

"No thanks I don't drink." He said scribbling something on his notepad.

"Whatever." I said sitting across from him with the beer in my hand.

"I'll have a pepsi though." He said.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes. I smacked the table and a peice of table sunk in front of the reporter. It arose with a cold glass of Pepsi.

"Now how old are you and what is your occupation?" He said excitedly.

'I'm 25 years old, and I'm the president of Pokeball Inc." I said simply as I sipped my beer.

"Now how long were you a morph?" He said.

"For my whole life, I've kept it hidden so I would attract attention to myself." I said now taking a gulp out of my mug.

"Then why did you show your form today?" He asked.

"I was in a hurry to get to work, and it slipped." I said very calm and boringly. I answered somemore questions as boring as possible, giving him no reason to get excited, he soon left. "And that's how you get repoters away from you. My dad taught me that one." I said laughing finishing off my beer. I rensed the glass. And returned to the couch to watch tv.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: this is going to be interesting... you, shiney, sparks, and wing... I am going to lose what little sanity i have left by the end of this...

OOC: I thought we fixed that already, you should have lost it around page 70 of the original pokemorph maker.

Years
    OOC: remember what I said about finding my sanity while you were gone? I found it under my bed.. but right now it is screaming in panic and fear, so I may have to go looking again.. and I'm at school, so there will be more places for it to hide...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back