• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    I ran inside the base looking for eclipse. Spirit told me that she could here a machine working behind that door. We opened it and saw eclipse powering the machine. Spirit sent a flamethrower at the machine. I then powered up the flame with a Hyper beam.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "What do you think your doing?!" Jolteon shouted, "Your friends are in danger, and your just going to let them die?! How could you be so stupid!? Come on!" He turned and headed toward the building from which we had come. He used thunder on a wall, and when it failed, I joined him with a psybeam. The wall of the building collapsed, and we rushed in. I used hyper beam on the DMA, causing it to explode. I had probably just made a huge mistake, but I had no choice.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I watched them leave. I teleported myself and jolteon to Agate forest. I needed rest, and Jolteon was ready to be purified. After having jolteon completely purified, I walked toward a cool, clear pond, and walked in. The water fet great on my paws. As I waded around in the water, and cought some small fish, I thought about wheather I should go with Eclipse, or travel only with jolteon. I did not want to see any more suffering, as I did with Eclipse, but I did not want to be alone, either.

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I shuddered. I knew Eclipse was probably still in horrible pain, but I just couldn't go back. I had seen enough. I did not want to end up fighting again. I couldn't do much, anyway. I teleported to the pokemon center, where Eclipse was. I leapt onto the bed and put my paw on her forehead, using a reversed version of recover, hoping it would at least help a little.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I ran to the pok?mon center when the coast was clear. I looked around at everyone. " I have something I need to tell you. I discovered it when I was in the lab."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    " Well, I found out that the Cipher peons are creating pok?mon in the lab. Not normal pok?mon. These pok?mon can sing a chant that will turn anyone bad, releasing dark energy into them. The efected pok?mon or pok?morph can only be cured by one thing, which is still unknown to me at the moment. But their dark energy will be under the control of the Cipher peons." I look around again to see how they will take the news.

Years
    "no, actually, I'm the one who created the pokemon that turn others evil. It was another evil streak I had" I explained. I breathed out a small cloud of black mist. "I used to use that mist to turn others into shadows. I've long givin up on that one"

Years
    "I do know one thing though. the pokemon that Cipher made are cured by being knocked out by Shadow Rush. Cipher made Shadow rush thier weakness becasue they are supposedly the only people who make Shadow Pokemon, and no one would expect shadow Rush to be good aginst them" I said, thinking.. Why did I just tell them that? I was the only one I knew with Shadow Rush on my move list, left over from being a shadow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back