• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • "I doubt it, I haven't exactly been here long." I said, shrugging. I was glad I had spent almost an entire year doing nothing with my free time but practicing human speech. I sounded just like one of them now. "What about you?" I asked, adding "I'm Nido, by the way. No pun intended." That's when I saw the espeon move forward and strike. "What the?" I asked, still able to understand the pokemon language. This certainly wasn't what I expected to happen, and I instinctively generated a few poison sting spines in my hand from the shock.

Years
  • I yelped as I felt the Espeon on my tail, and just managed to keep myself from immediatly transforming into Umbreon. I had to keep my power hidden until it was too late. for now, I thrashed my tail, trying to knock the purple-pink pokemon off me. It hurt pretty badly, and I had just spent a long time tending to my fur....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I stood there, stunned. This just made no sense. Firstly, while they didn't trust pokemorphs, city pokemon rarely came out of the blue and attacked, and even past that, they were of the same fmaily of pokemon, why would an espeon attack an eevee morph? Today was definitely going to be interesting...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiri held fast, and shouted "RUN!" to the nidorino morph before sinking her teeth into the tail as well. She bit harder and harder, trying to keep the eevee morph busy so that the nidorino morphcould escape. She remembered what she had done to the mightyenas before..she consentrated the same way, and hoped it would paralyze the eevee morph.

Years
  • Before she even managed it, I had had enough, and my ears both pointed towards the Espeon as my body turned black and my fur trimmed down quite a bit. My eyes became a glowing yellow, and several circular rings appeared on my body, glowing near white. Immedatly, i flung the Espeon off me, gathering energy in one hand and throwing it at her in a Shadow Ball attack. My ears and tail were now that of Umbreon, and this insolent Espeon was going to pay...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiri felt pain shoot through her body as she hit the ground. She saw the shadow ball hurtling toward her and jumped out of the way. She thought frantically about what she could do...The only thing she could think of was run. Kiri turned around and ran as far as she could before running out of breath near a fountain in front of a theater. She was incredibly thirsty. Drinking out of the fountsain would be disgusting, and embarrassing at that. She remembered that people didn't care if they saw a pokemon drinking from a fountain. She put her front paws on the edge and took a drink from it. It tasted horrible. It quenched her thirst, though, and that was all that mattered. Kiri walked around the theater, stood behind it and transformed so that she was full human again. She came back in front and looked around for the other morph.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    i apoligise for the lateness of this but if its not to late may i join .

Name: Maes
    Appearance:
    Pokemorph Maker (revision)
    6?00? tall brown hair glasses
    his left eye is missing
    Pokemon half: Vulpix
    Pokemon you own: Munchlax Manyula

Pokemon or human origin: Human

Personality: (optional)
    History: (optional)
    Other: team rocket member(optional, anything else special about your character.)

There is more I wish to add but I have been asked to stop using the computer

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Uhhhh," I said, my hands suddenly bristling with the long, thin needles that were my poison sting attack, a nervous reaction. I stared at the now-umbreon morph, and a sweat drop appeared at the back of my head. "Uh, just... Just what happened right now?"

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • And in I slink to rp...

Name: Pitch
    Appearance: Has no human form, a murkrow's hooked beak in place of a mouth and nose, has a light layer of black feathers on his skin. fingers are long and slender much like feathers, yet has a surprisingly strong grip. wears a grey pin-striped suit with a small hole at the back to allow his tail freedom of movement and a hat similar to one you might see in a mafia movie over the hatlike shape of his murkrowlike head. Wears no shoes as his talons don't fit in them.
    Pokemon half: Murkrow
    Personality: Difficult to interpret
    History: Mostly forgotten.
    Other: Has a small headset running along the left side of his head between his earhole and beak, concealed in the feathers of his head. Also has thin slits in the sleeves of his suit's jacket, allowing his arm feathers to elongate for flight.

I don't have a name...some call me Pitch, and as a name, it suffices. Officially, I don't exist. I'm a government experiment. From what I've been told of my "past life", I was a criminal agent for an organisation called team rocket, plotting the downfall of the government. Given the choice of submitting myself for experimentation and employment or death, I'm told I agreed....I have the feeling I would have ended up like this either way. And so now, here I stand, an agent of the very government I tried to destroy...Ironic ain't it? But the focus of my attention right now, is the eevee, now umbreon on the street below me "...Now that's something new..."

Years
  • "Automatic defence." I said as I felt my body shift back into it's Eevee form, and I slipped my hands into my pockets, shrugging and adding "There was no way I could beat an Espeon. So i had to adapt." My ears twitched back towards the Nidorino, and the computer re-analyzed his type, and selected my next likely form, though I wouldn't need it quite yet...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I flew over the city on my red wings. I loved flying. The cold hardly penetrated through my scales so all was fine. I loved the freedom flying inspired. Perhaps that's what I liked best about being a Pokemorph. I roared into the sky, scattering a few bird type Pokemon in front of me. I looked down at the ground. Nothing really caught my interest... Until I saw an Umbreon and Nidorino morph. My eyes widened in shock. Other morphs... but they weer fighting? I shook my head and hovered over them, just above the buidlings. I followed them by air with ease. Something was up ahead on the street but I was lower than it and I paid it no heed...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Nice." I said, sighing lightly. I was still suspicious, but that was no reason to be rude. "I wish I was that lucky." I said, thinking. Still, I had evolved once, if I could do so again, I would have a lot less to worry about, even from types I was weak against....

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiri never saw the morph return. She was going to hurt that nidorino morph, she just knew it. And how could she have become an umbreon morph right then and there? It really didn't make much sense. She wandered back to the spot where the two other morphs were, still in human form. "Hi!" She said casually, walking toward the two, hoping they wouldn't recognise her and attack. She was too curious sometimes.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    i walked into the supermarket grabed a bottle of water and went to the cashier
    while i was paying someone said in a grusly voice
    "We dont want your kind here " my ears twiched i turned around and sternly said
    " Who said that ?" the crowd moved away reveling three men who looked ready to fight.
    "Why did you say that? are you scared of me? or think just because im diffrent im a threat to you " i said without thinking

"youand your kind must die " the two lackies said at once and charged.
    I droped my drink a rn outside but it was too late they caught me and slamed me up aginst a wall the leader said
    " your going for a little trip " his lackies grabed me, they took me to the top of a skyscraper
    "heres yopur flight plan " they all started to laugh as they droped me off .

I came crashing down into a building below where a morph was look at something through binoculars.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Ryu Gemini
    Appearance: Dark blue hair; silver eyes; Wing Ears; Dragonair Tail and Horn. He is of fairly average stature, though of flexible and compact build--as one might expect of a Dragonair. Though slightly shorter than many of his age, Ryu maintains a cold, distant aura about himself.
    Pokemon half: Dragonair
    Pokemon you own: Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon
    Personality: (optional)
    History: A short time after he became a morph, Ryu's sister was taken captive by Team Rocket. She was held hostage, while Ryu worked for Team Rocket under the promise that she was still alive. However, after he attacked the base at which she was imprisoned, he knew not what became of her. Whether she is alive or dead--captive or free--he does not know.

Ryu's memory as to how he became a morph is only partially existent. Attempts to recall the event bring both physical and mental agony.

Other: Ryu's left arm is encased in a heat-resistant armor. While in Team Rocket's employ, one Rocket Houndoom burned him with its fire. According to rumor (or rather, the Pokedex), the pain from a burn from a Houndoom will never fade. Unfortunately, Ryu discovered this to be true.

The burn is both a constant hindrance as well as a reminder to him of his failures and the darkness of his past.

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • Something hit the roof behind me. I turned quickly to see a vulpix morph lying there. Keeping an eye on the scene below to ensure I"d not miss the show, I turned to the stricken creature, noticing the insiginia of team rocket on the creature's jacket. "Well well...what have we here?"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Name:Leopold
    Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, wobbufet tail
    Pokemon half: Wobbufet
    Pokemon you own: Umbreon (nickname shadow)
    Pokemon or human origin: human
    Personality: He likes to spend time for him self most people think he's some kind of freak his best and only friend is his umbreon (shadow)
    History: Leopold was born about 2000 years ago.At the age of 32 he wanted to have eternal life he went to a great wizard called: Jan, leopold did get an eternal life but the spell had a side effect Leopold became morphed with a wobbufet. But after 200 years he noticed how meaningless life is. He heared a rumor about a pokemon called jirachi that appears every 1000 years to grant a wish. Now he has spent 1768 years searching for jirachi he doesn't know where or when jirachi will appear next but he isn't the type to give up.

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    "Nice." I said, sighing lightly. I was still suspicious, but that was no reason to be rude. "I wish I was that lucky." I said, thinking. Still, I had evolved once, if I could do so again, I would have a lot less to worry about, even from types I was weak against....
    I didn't say anything, getting ready to move off. It was obvious that this was going to turn into a fight later, best if I had the advantage of suprise. Suddenly, my ears twitched up as i heard a faint voice, a decent distance away. Actually, more accurate would be that it was coming from a position higher then me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I moved after her. Making it completely obvious that I wasn't going anywhere. My ears twitched slightly as well, but it was a gesture of suprise to the nidoran family. "What is it?" I asked, looking around. "Did you hear something? I didn't hear anything." I said, partially missing the huge ears I had as a nidoran...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back