• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Page, you are so cute..."

"You think so, Dad?"

"Of course... couldn't have been a luckier father."

Years
    Minty and Mew seemed to be playing some game in the air although Minty still had his eyes closed. Mew suddenly made contact with Minty and there was a type of explosion except there was no damage or anything and every single colour there is was emmitted and instead of a boom noise it was the noise of every single pokemon's cry at the same time and it sounded strangely like Peace (Mew's DNA contains every single pokemons DNA thats why it can learn everything). Mew was falling towards the ground when Minty opened his eyes and caught Mew just in time. He flew to the ground where the other Legendaries layed sleeping and put mew gently on top of them. Then Minty flew away so fast ,it was almost like teleporting but he wasn't, towards his friends.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "True... but my Dratini's already a Dragonair! So she's beautiful, not cute. Aren't you, Page?"

She nodded. "I love you Dad." She licked my face.

I chuckled. "Yep, that's my girl all right..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Um, Johann, you never met Page." I pointed to the coiled Dragonair I was lying upon.

"Yea, he's my daddy..." She added.

"Erm..." I sat confused.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Isn't Paige beautiful today, Johann?"

Page made a soothing sound.

"I know you're pretty, but thank your mother. She's the one who gave you those looks, you know..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Just be brave, Johann. Look at what I did with little Page, and she's turned out nice and pretty just like her mother."

"Dad, are you trying to kiss up to Mom?" Page looked curious.

"What? No dear, Daddy's just explaining to Uncle Johann the joys of raising kids..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Uh, Dad? I think Mom's in love with you all over again." I looked to Paige. "So she is, Page. So she is... maybe."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Page, dear..." My Espeon ear twitched. "... when you're a Dragonite, you'll understand love. Okay?"

"Okay, Dad. I love you too..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back