• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • My ears drooped down. "No... let me figure things out first..." I said softly, then turned to Sarah. "Your name is Sarah?"

S/he seemed shocked, wondering why I asked the question, then replied, "Yes... By why would you like to know?"

I took a deep breath, thn replied, "I'm David... remember... you best friend..." I saw the look on her face, it was similar to the one I had when I heard her name.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "But... why are you a girl?" she asked me, still stunned.
    I replied, "The same reason your a guy," pointing at Ivy. "And where do you get off attacking me!?" I began yelling at her.
    "I'm sorry, its all my fault you looked like a girl, so I thought you were someone else..." she said sarcastically,

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I hit Ivy with a Thunder Wave, then commented, "Shut up, or I'll do worse..."
    "But how did you end up as a morph?" I asked her, it still didnt make sense.

She took a deep breath, and then replied to my question, "Team Rocket captured me, then turned me into this. They then told me if I didnt work for them, they'd kill everyone I cared for, including you..."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I sat behind a building near enough to hear them. 'Ah the same old threat technique.' I thought to myself while remembering what Team Magma had threatened me with if I didn't join them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back