• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokenitro New layout and looking for staffs.

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    Pokenitro looking for staffs.

k, i just made a new cool layout a called typhlosion legends, i didn't use green because every site is using it, i am also looking for staffs, here is what i am looking for.

News Updater
    Content writter

thats all. all did i forget to say that i make the skin by my self, well not the typhlosion but the other things yes.

pokenitro.tk

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • u switch more layouts then any site i have ever gone to b4 XD

you need to settle on one if you keep changing it makes your site look even smaller then how small it is now

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    well this is the last change i will do for months.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I liked the last layout better, but anyway...
    You need to use proper capitalization on your nav bars; you might also want to decrease the font size a bit.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Master Blaze said:
    u switch more layouts then any site i have ever gone to b4 XD
    No, that would be me. I've had five (yes five) different layouts in the last couple of months. But I'm sticking to my current one.

Anyway, that's a pretty good layout right there. However, you should use a lot more punctuation, grammar, etc. because there is nothing funnier than a website that says, "oh k i did dis and it good cool working and ya i updat evryfin lots times." That kinda thing cracks me up, sorry if it seemed harsh.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Try changing the font into Arial or something and make it smaller (at least one the content)

thelastmen

Master of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2005
    Kyogre-chan said:
    No, that would be me. I've had five (yes five) different layouts in the last couple of months. But I'm sticking to my current one.

Anyway, that's a pretty good layout right there. However, you should use a lot more punctuation, grammar, etc. because there is nothing funnier than a website that says, "oh k i did dis and it good cool working and ya i updat evryfin lots times." That kinda thing cracks me up, sorry if it seemed harsh.

no blaze is telling the true, in this pass three months have changed the layout like 7 or 8 times lol.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i just want to say, don't pm thelastmen no more because i am him, and i won't use that username no more, so if you want to be a staff at pokenitro pm me.

Back