• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokeom......(not yet decided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
Years
zak said:
i do need another spriter that knows how to use advancemap because i want to know if u can import more pokemon picutres as events

my prob with advance map is that there are lots of pictures of pokemon moving around i.e captern sterns wingul... but i need more pics do u know how to import more pictures.. if yes please reply!

p.s im working on the zoo at the moment !

Ah, you mean their animations? You mean, that you'd wanna do something like animate the Pokemon Dolls you have spread around, so they act like normal pokemon?

As far as I know, you wouldn't be able to use Advance Map for that

In fact, you'll have to edit a current unused sprite and insert sprite for each moves using a program like Tile Layer Pro, or Xeon's icon editor.

It's a bit hard. But I know for a fact that Xeon's working on an import/export feature to import currently made sprites so that'd help with your animations.

Thing is, you're better off using Xeon's current tool to edit an unused person sprite, and drawing a Pokemon over him from scratch.

His program can be found in the Tools Showcase.

And this message was a good 5 mins *phew*

zak

xpert trainer
Years
ok

oh ok,

i also have a lil bit of a problem, my roms kinda gone messy, game play is fine however when 1st starting the rom the hack wont start i must load the game to get it working does anyone know how i can fix this without restarting the hack?

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Hack closed....

:( I am sorry to announce that the hack is now closed....

my rom is messed updue to the changes i hav made with advance map,
the rom isnt working because i atempted to change the sizes of my maps and this basicly killed the rom, i cant work with small maps so i hav decided to end this hack,

:(:(:(

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
zak said:
:( I am sorry to announce that the hack is now closed....

my rom is messed updue to the changes i hav made with advance map,
the rom isnt working because i atempted to change the sizes of my maps and this basicly killed the rom, i cant work with small maps so i hav decided to end this hack,

:(:(:(
Sad to hear but Oh well...

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
Years
You're not the only one with problems like that using AdvanceMap.

AdvanceMap has been known to sometimes erase all my events including warps, people and signs in some of my resized maps.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
So your closing the hack? And I made the rayquaza. oh well sorry that your closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back