• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePark Wii : Pikachu's Adventure [Main Discussion Thread]

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I can see why it's really short. You just go around hopping about, battling, running, etc. And on the back of the case it even says : "Run. Jump. Smash.". Lol.

I now have 173 Pokemon befriended, and I only need a few more legends, Metagross, stuff and Rotom. Ugh. His attraction sucks. ):

And yes, Pikachu's moving speed is a disappointment. And actually all of the tutors start charging crazy prices for stupid things.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hmmmm, I'm thinking about getting this, but can you only play as Pikachu?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    You can play as the other Pokemon in the attractions however, in the story mode you just play as Pikachu. It would have been nice if they added a small story mode to the game once you beaten it.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Well thats not cool :/ Silly old Pikachu, always stealing the spotlight.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I think I'll rent it soon when I don't have so much homework and really have the time to play it! Can't wait! If it's really fun, I'll buy it!

StaticGrafix

Expert Bug-type Trainer
    Years
    it's phun to go splorin n stuff. battle system is basic wish it could be more epic like in the anime but compared to that its extremely lame and repetitive especially since you're stuck with the same moves the entire game.

it is nice to see the different lands though with the pokeinteractivity! my favorite is the haunted house it reminds me of luigi's mansion. XD

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    What they honestly could have done was taken one of the mystery dungeon games and made THAT into something like this with 3D graphics and models along with the use of those move sets we use in that game :I I've heard really bad reviews about this and would probably only rent it ;A;~ Oh poke company... Why not let us choose our pokemon instead of the cliche pikachu?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    What they honestly could have done was taken one of the mystery dungeon games and made THAT into something like this with 3D graphics and models along with the use of those move sets we use in that game :I I've heard really bad reviews about this and would probably only rent it ;A;~ Oh poke company... Why not let us choose our pokemon instead of the cliche pikachu?

Actually they are making a MD game for the Wii but I don't think the graphics are the same. I haven't checked the review yet for this game though. It would have been nice to be able to choose a Pokemon besides being Pikachu all the time but I actually liked being Pikachu a bit.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    What is the password for Deoxys? I've looked all over the web and can't find it.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    What is the password for Deoxys? I've looked all over the web and can't find it.

The only place that I could think of that has the codes to unlock the other Pokemon would have to be Serebii but other then that I have no clue. I haven't played Pokepark for a while.

Back