• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: pokepaste to essentials

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    This plugin converts a poképaste to pokémons you can give to your player via an event.

installation link here!
    To install it, paste the folder in your plugins folder.

Simply add a script in the event called genteam(file,inf,sup)
    Where file is the pokepaste. It has to be in the root folder of your game. (you can put it elsewhere if you want but in this case, you need to enter the entire path)
    inf and sup are the pokemons you want to give to the player.
    For example if I want to give them the first 6 pokemons, inf=0 and sup=6 (index starts at 0).
    If you don't know, you can put sup=10000, it won't crash.
    You can use genrandpkmn(file) instead if you want to generate a random pokemon from a file, then you do what you want with it ( pbAddPokemon(genrandpkmn(file)) will add it to the player team)

If you are using this kind of script, remember that your players could abuse of this pokepaste as they can edit it with illegal things. No check is done here, you have to make it yourself (the pokemon selection script from FL is your best friend, for more banlist rules, install this plugin and call the legalmon rule).

If you want to use this script to modify trainers you will need to use a trainer encounter modifier. In this case modify the genteam script (at the very bottom of the file) to do what you want.
    If you find any bug or weird thing, please report it in the thread. As there are many Pokémons with weird forms, I expect some bugs.
    Known bug:
    When generating a Rotom form, the game will say they forgot a move. It's the best I can do without changing the Rotom form code.

Credits:
    Grogro

Last edited:
    Reactions: FL
    Back