• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePun Chain

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    I disagree. I think all these bad puns need a good Spoinking.

Ah ha ha, oh wow... that sounds really bad....... :/

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    Someone needs to Clamperl down on how aMewsing you find these puns, Audino they're not healthy?

Pryze

Straight chillin
    Years
    Mew don't know what you're talking about, there's no Shaymin loving these puns.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    You are all too exploud! You need to Whismur or it will hurt my ears.
    So I was hoppiping around the other day when I came across an oddish sight. It was an artifact from the era of kangas khan, the ancient warrior.
    I also Kirliad my hair that day.
    Yeah that was all over the place.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    So I was hoppiping around the other day when I came across an oddish sight. It was an artifact from the era of kangas khan, the ancient warrior.

NICE!

I sawk some weird sketch yesterday when the girl said: "Spoink me harder!"
    I Immewdiately changed the channel. Also, i have 2 Chandelures in my house. My Claydoll broke down a few years ago and i didn't replaced it...what was i thinking to Azelf?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Originally Posted by isthatyoudan View Post

That was nice! :P

Good Eeveening, ladies and gentleman!

Sorry oshawottlover13, but I cannot deScyther your second Pokepun!

I know, unoriginal. xD

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Good Eeveening, ladies and gentleman!

Sorry oshawottlover13, but I cannot deScyther your second Pokepun!

Maybe you could cut the pun down to pieces with imaginery Scizors? Good Eeveening, but here it's 9:27 in the morning LOL. I was gonna get a Mandibuzz haircut a few days ago but i didn't do it. My friend did a Lineoones in her hair a few days ago.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
    Weeeeee!!!!
    I Hydreigon to the mall yesterday and was not aMewsed by the clothes there... Oh and I bought food and Garchomped it down in my house...... Oh I was also playing with my Baltoy!!!!!

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Well, sirs, I was thinking of Pikacking my Avaluggage when I Sawk those lame puns and TDrought: "Whynaut do you do this to me, Godot (Why, Mr Mudkip, did you put a phoenix wright pun, why)?" Then, I Staryuted doing my homework, but i got bored and Starmieted playing with my Ball and my Toy (get it, BallToy), but I broke my neighbour´s Chandelure and his chinese Claydoll.
    PS: My Klefkey broke and I had to break the window to Enteir.

Lamp

back
    Years
    It was Darkrai at Night so then i saw someone using MAGIKarp but all he did was Teleport the LuCario to the Kanto Region when i ReliCanth just Teleport it to Stark Mountain so yeah! That Sums up that I'm MewTwo Goodra at Magikarp. (What am i Saying Honestly? XD)

isthatyoudan

Years
    When I tried to do magikarp, I got so much smoke in my mouth it left me weezing for an hour! Still, i did it, so that was a victini for me.
    I was in my roselia garden yesterday and I saw a little bird ruffletits feathers and fly away, and then a lopbunny hoppiped past too.

Joke time! How many little psychic birds should you own?
    Natu much, natu little!

isthatyoudan

Years
    Don't you want to know the right number of natus to own?

Today, I went to a farm! I saw a herdier of sheep, and I learned that all of the milk is stored in a big miltank! For lunch, I had some fresh exeggcutes. I gulpined them down!

Back