• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeRap skit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyBurakki

Likes to use Dark Pulse...
    Years
    (I wasn't sure where to put this so any moderators can move it to where it's supposed to be.)

Anyway, at Anime Matsuri 2012 I was wanting to direct, and possibly participate, in a PokeRap skit. Participants in the skit have to cosplay, gijinka cosplay, or full suit cosplay as a pokemon that is mentioned in the Kanto PokeRap. I would hope that most of you have heard it or, like me, memorized it.

I am looking for people who are going to this convention and would like to be in my skit. I will only host it if enough people are in it. "Pokemon" will go on stage when it's their cue however you please, but I must stress, keep in character!! If your pokemon flies, appear to fly. If it digs, appear to be digging, and so forth. I am also looking for people willing to cosplay as trainers who will lip-sync with the words.

These are the pokemon that are mentioned in the Kanto PokeRap. I copy-and-pasted them in "groups" as they are sung in the PokeRap.

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
    Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
    Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
    Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck
    Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebel, Moltres
    Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff
    Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix
    Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax
    Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow
    Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea
    Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell
    Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke
    Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon
    Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee
    Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy
    Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby
    Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran
    Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill
    Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey.
    Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong
    Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon.

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing
    Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp
    Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar
    Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar.

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine
    Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos
    Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone
    Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom.

Charmeleon, Wartortle
    Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl
    Omanyte, Slowpoke
    Pidgeot, Arbok.

And, please, have fun with this. I am really looking forward to directing and being in this and I hope you are too! ShinyBurakki out!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I THINK this is more suited for Poetry since well, rapping is part of poetry, so I'm going to move this there (unless Astinus and bobandbill has over plans for it...)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    And shoot. I was going to move this to Pokemon General, but it was moved from there to here. The thread doesn't fit here because the Poetry subforum is for poems/lyrics that you wrote yourself.

Best suggestion I have for you is to advertise that you're going to the convention in your signature, and see if anyone else is going. There isn't a forum that this would fit under here on PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back