• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeraps

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Kanto is the best because all the other ones suck. Besides, it's the most memorable. We all grew up with the original Kanto Pokerap- who wants to hear this other crap?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    of course you say its the best! but why? just because you think it is? and just because you think the others are crap? what is this the "What aircondictioning Thinks?" thread? NO! Last time I checked, it wasn't.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I just told you why it's the best. It's like telling you that the Earth revolves around the sun- I don't 'think' the Earth revolves around the sun, I know it. Because it's a fact.

Years
    Then you clearly never grew up watching Pokemon on weekday mornings before going to school. Oh, how I pity you...

Exactly. And I do plan to revive all that for Fall. Hehehe.

I think Lightning did a nice job summing up the problems with the Johto version, so I'll go with that. Hoenn, at least, they tried to emulate Kanto's beat and vocals, but it wasn't as catchy whenever I heard it on Kids WB.

It's proof that you shouldn't mess with a classic. Heh.

As for PUSA, well, after the last "rap" they did with the first D/P opening, uh, I don't want them to do rap, ever again.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Then you clearly never grew up watching Pokemon on weekday mornings before going to school. Oh, how I pity you...

alright, but I DID WATCH IT EVERYMORNING!!! I sat on the livingroom couch, turned on the flat screen and watched pokemon! and I still do!

And I watched it so much, my brother and I know every last bit of it!

When I flew to NY, I even watched it on the plane! So don't tell me I didn't grow up watching pokemon!

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    You have them on CD? wow. I just though If I had them on my cell phone, I was a pokefreak but CD? And I don't mean that in a bad way

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    alright, but I DID WATCH IT EVERYMORNING!!! I sat on the livingroom couch, turned on the flat screen and watched pokemon! and I still do!

And I watched it so much, my brother and I know every last bit of it!

When I flew to NY, I even watched it on the plane! So don't tell me I didn't grow up watching pokemon!

You're twelve, meaning you didn't grow up with Kanto. Which kinda invalidates your entire post. :/

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow... I couldn't see a thread all about a Pokérap getting so "flammy".
    Guys, they're just little jingles. xD

Yes, I do like the original better. Why? Because I grew up with it.
    (I will be the first to admit, that's my whole reason)

However, I can understand where you are coming from, Pokefan32. You grew up with different songs, and therefore they sound better to you. I totally understand why you like it.

Yes, debating over "old" vs. "new" is fun. It gives the old fan's a chance to argue about the good 'ol days and the new fans a chance to argue that time makes everything better. It's just opinions guys, let's not go crazy. ;D

Back