• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeRindin

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    It's been who knows how long since I've been active here on PC, so I thought I'd just SPAM my link in this here forum which has changed modestly since last I was here.

But here I go:

https://pokerindin.com/

I spent 3 months; 3 months on this layout. Now comment on the content and the layout stuff. You know, what every webbie does when she posts her site here. :3

Last edited:

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    It's been who knows how long since I've been active here on PC, so I thought I'd just SPAM my link in this here forum which has changed modestly since last I was here.

But here I go:

https://pokerindin.com/

I spent 3 months; 3 months on this layout. Now comment on the content and the layout stuff. You know, what every webbie does when she posts her site here. :3

Yay, the menu works without Javascript enabled! That's something you don't see terribly often anymore! :)

The design is pretty nice, too!

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    I like the name of this site, but the layout isn't that good, its pretty simple and the font choice is a little bad, but the colour choice is really good.

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    I like the name of this site, but the layout isn't that good, its pretty simple and the font choice is a little bad, but the colour choice is really good.

I can only go to a certain extent with images that I had to deal with the menu taking care of 80% of imagery only to not overload my layout with rich imagery, as much as I'd like to. But can you suggest something better for the font, then?

Yay, the menu works without Javascript enabled! That's something you don't see terribly often anymore! :)

The design is pretty nice, too!

Thank you.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    The font in the header is fine, its just the content font, but like I said thats just me, other people might like it.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    3 months? wth

At least its fluid width ;3

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Nice, I really like the layout but I think it could look cooler if you used some kind of image for the background. I also liked how you used simple PHP to make the "Why Machine"

Back