• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokerus pokemon

Triple-H

WrestleMania 25 4/5/09
    Years
    does anyone have a low leveled poekmon inffected with pokerus that they would be willing 2 trade?

Triple-H

WrestleMania 25 4/5/09
    Years
    tyranitar lv. 80
    skarmory lv. 76
    staraptor lv .46
    Latios lv. 63
    Regice lv. 40
    Charizard lv. 65
    Feebas lv. 25
    Golem lv. 60
    Jirachi lv. 22 SHINY

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I have several actually, and can easily infect another to trade. what are you offering? I got Mudkip, Pineco, Feebas, Torchic, and Chimchar that have it and can be traded.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    What's the jirachi's id? is it in english?

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I think so ^w^ can you say the ot and id though? just to make sure its legit..

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    pogiforce, do you mind?...I was kind of doing it then you but in >.>

What pokemon do you want infected? I can do practically anything. Please tell me the id of the jirachi...this is the third time now..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    battle with both the infected pokemon ande the pokemon you wish to infect in your party. eventually any pokemon not already infected will get it. if a pokemon is capable of passing it on, PKRS will appear in purple in their status. once they get cured, though, a yellow smily face appears in the bottome corner. they still have it, but can no longer pass it on.

Triple-H

WrestleMania 25 4/5/09
    Years
    ummm i trade any one of those 4. ill just bring them all so u can see there stats and attacks so u can chose.

which Friend code r u useing?

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    alright.

And pinkie, you can have the jirachi if you really want it. I'm sure he doesn't mind trading with both of us. It's the regice and latios that primarily have my attention anyway.
    edit: chimchar is infected and ready to go when you are.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Ok, I'm assuming the jirachi is hacked because you ignored me when I asked for the id. Forget it.

Edit: Pogi I don't want it...by the looks of it, it's hacked anyway >w<

Last edited:
    Back