• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokerus?!?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    not answering the question:

anyways Pokerus is a rare virus that is that doubles the EV received in battles when the Pokemon is effected with it. It can be spreaded thats if a Pokemon in your party has it. you have a 1 in 21,845 of getting it good luck

:t354:TG

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    lol I got a pochama...I mean piplup with Pokerus over a trade in the GTS. I actually dont like pokemon with pokerus.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Seeing as this is on the subject of Pokerus, If a Pokemon has Pokerus, when it's in the PC I've found that it stays forever it's only if you take it out and walk with it... Is this correct or am I seeing things?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Seeing as this is on the subject of Pokerus, If a Pokemon has Pokerus, when it's in the PC I've found that it stays forever it's only if you take it out and walk with it... Is this correct or am I seeing things?

Yes, you are correct. As long as the spreadable PKRS Pokémon is in the PC, it won't be cured of it, effectively giving you an endless supply of PKRS to spread to any other Pokémon you want.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Cool bananas I was wondering that because I kept seeing it there and I wasn't in the mood to do anything with those Pokemon at the time, and I just looked at it the other day and... yeah, that's really good I might start do something now... lol

kydl

=D Hyuu~
    Years
    You just have the pokemon infested with it in your party and it will automatically spread after a while. A side note: Pokerus will disappear after a while and you won't be able to infect the pokemon that had it again.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I think pokerus, stays valid until one full day has passes, its better to preserve it in the PC.

willis_chong

Pokemon adventure games player
    Years
    I also had a pokemon team with PKRS after one of them got it.But I heard that PokeRus is good because it increases the stats of pokemon.

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    can it spread to other pokemon in the pc if your pokemon stays in the pc

Years
    I also had a pokemon team with PKRS after one of them got it.But I heard that PokeRus is good because it increases the stats of pokemon.
    It double the Evs a Pokémon receives to be exact.
    can it spread to other pokemon in the pc if your pokemon stays in the pc
    No, it can only be spread if you put an infected Pokémon in your team. Putting an infected Pokémon in the PC helps you keep Pokérus, it won't go away if you keep it in there.

Back