• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*pokes head in*

Years
  • A quote of a Hyper Child; "2+2=fish!" ^.^ hyper children, visit my thread!!!! WHHEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!er....I havent had..that much sugar....just oreos...yyuuuummm

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, welcome to PC! ^_^ I don't think I'm as hyper as you two. *drinks coffee* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hey, Double Hyper! o.O
    I am Mental Mod, it really good to be one.

lol ya...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • heh...I just felt obligated to welcome a member named after the extremely hot entity known as the Dark Magician Girl, but I found an extremely hyper little girl...heh...I think I like you already

Welcome to the Pok?mon Community...I am Tommy, the moderator of the Pok?mon Trivia&Games forum...please stop by my forum to maximize your Pok?mon community experience..

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    tmbjr said:
    heh...I just felt obligated to welcome a member named after the extremely hot entity known as the Dark Magician Girl, but I found an extremely hyper little girl...heh...I think I like you already

Welcome to the Pok?mon Community...I am Tommy, the moderator of the Pok?mon Trivia&Games forum...please stop by my forum to maximize your Pok?mon community experience..
    You like?
    I think hyper child is delicious to eat...
    So...*crunch*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD Hey There Welcome to PC it's really nice to meet ya XD Austin ya will never eat me Weeeeee hahaha im of Royal blood lol

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    MoonLight said:
    XD Hey There Welcome to PC it's really nice to meet ya XD Austin ya will never eat me Weeeeee hahaha im of Royal blood lol
    Oh if you are royal blood, I'll kidnap you instead.
    *kidnap Moony*
    :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • DarkMagicianGirl said:
    hi,i'm new.hi!^^HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI .i am a hyper child o-o
    Hi DarkMagicianGirl, I hope you have fun here. :P

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • *twitches* I'm loaded! Loaded on sugar! *twitches* Nobody's more hyper than me! *twitches violently* Sugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugarsugar? *twitches* *faints*

*uses Revive*
    Welcome!
    Mmmm? sugar? *eats* *twitches*
    Me brain break good.

Back