• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    *Is CGing some new pics I sketched quickly at class the last week* Whoops, i shouldn't doodle while i'm in class.. but I can't keep myself out of doing it.. ^^;;

Here's a treecko:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

And some oekaki pics i drew at PC's Oekaki:
    Chikorita:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Misty:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Kyogre:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

More sometime later :P

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    PoKeSaFaRi said:
    *Is CGing some new pics I sketched quickly at class the last week* Whoops, i shouldn't doodle while i'm in class.. but I can't keep myself out of doing it.. ^^;;

Here's a treecko:

And some oekaki pics i drew at PC's Oekaki:
    Chikorita:

Misty:

Kyogre:

More sometime later :P

They are great pics PoKeSaFaRi ... ill give them all but the Misty one a 10/10 rating (I dont like Misty.. so that pic gets 9/10, which is still good!!!)

mvtm

Years
    first off, mew has like a weird mouth IMO, but it looks so adorable, Satoshi pointing at me , i dont know i see it fine but somehowi see like all straight, and the rukairo one is my fave out of that bunch

Trecko , skecth would be my fave picture , of your new ones, and the oekakis one are great too , leading the chikorita because it has a colorful background.

Niiiil!!!!! , now a days you dont connect to you msn?!, well at least to the nillopc one, i have time without talking to you.

Hope to see you regularly here on the forums

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Nice job PokeSafari. You're a great artist.
    I like Rukario and Munchlax the best. They look cool XD
    They're all really detailed too.

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Thanks for ur comments everyone, but that's not all for today.. coz i'm bringing in another artwork.. which i just did. Yup that's right.

BTW, my e-mail is [email protected] now mvtm :P

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    That was a super fast reply! o.O I was amazed by ur fastestness :P

Yeah, it was intended to make it look hyper ^_^

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    I've drawn many ampharos on paper, as it's one of my fav. Pok?mon (just like yours I assume, hehe), but I've never gone CGing one.. i think it should be time I get one done.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    WOW!! Your art is so great!! I love it. You have talent my friend, you have talent. Great job! *gives you flowers* ^^

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Today i found some Satoshi on my folder (well, most old sketches, not the actual thing XD)..

Crossed the pic out coz satoshi's head is deformed. Reason: Drawing in class (can't u tell :P)
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Mudkip jumping (may turn that into a CG using some references to get the anime proportions for him)
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

And more sketches. These where done at some random math class which we did some problems which i did know the answer too ^^. I've entitled "Recycling is Good".. guess why! Featured character there: me as me :P

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD. It looks ok even though his head is deformed. XD
    The Mudkip is too cute! And I like the bottom sketches. XD

Back