• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSav

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Im having a problem with my pokemon diamond game. I did everythign it says and I still have a problem. When I play the newly edited game on the No$gba I get as far as the part where it says to push the start button and then it says your save file has been erased because its corrupted or something. Then it makes me restart.

So whats the problem here? And oh yea, how come my pokesav doesnt translate everythign when I upload the converted file?

I would show the picture but I need 15 posts.

Ive been goign from forum to furm tring to figuire out how to get my pokesav to work correctly. But every time I try and get help, no one posts after me helping me on anything. So I started to try and get it right by myself and ended up messing it up a little more.
    S owhen I installed the appolacle or what ever its called, I used it to open up the pokesav. So when ever I open one of my pokemon diamond sav file, it doesnt even show the names of my pokemon anymore or display anything. All I see is IIIIIIII in the place of there names and my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    This is a problem with NO$GBA not pokesav (i have the same problem and im not using pokesav). i tried playing my save file on 2.6. Says it's corrupted and whatever although my save runs perfectly fine on v2.5c....soo my advice would be play on v2.5c. It's slower than 2.6 but heh, pokemon is pokemon

Back