• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeScript Add-on for Notepad++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    PokeScript Add-on For Notepad++
    Hello, and thank you for checking out my thread!
    I have made a simple Add-on for Notepad++ to detect keywords such as lock, faceplayer, release, message, boxset and more to be displayed in blue in Notepad++

Visuals:
    A screenshot of the Notepadd++ add-on is located here:
    i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/LeonandMyMom/NotepadPokeScript.png

Benefits and Features:
    Here are some things that will make you want to use this Add-on
    1. You know you got everything spelled correctly because all Keywords will turn blue
    2. Easy to navigate through #ORG - end with folder control
    3. All the colors are pretty... lol

Keywords:
    Click on the spoiler below to view a list of the available keywords. If theres a keyword that doesn't come up for you (and it probably will) just send me a post on this thread.

Spoiler:

How To Install:
    Copy the XML and paste it in your userDefineLang.xml file
    Location for Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Notepad++\userDefineLang.xml

Final Comments:
    The only problem is, I thought messages used the quotes around them. Because of this, common words like "if" and "else" will show up blue in your messages.
    NOTE: This will not alter the code in any way, just ignore it.
    If you have any solution for this minor problem please post an answer here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns or what have you. Please post it here, or email me at [email protected]

The XML
    Click the Spoiler to Expand the XML and place this in the location described above
    Spoiler:

I assume this is the correct place to be posting this. If not please redirect me to the proper area.

Last edited:

Chefdude548

I'll poison your food!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Brilliant idea! Is there any way this could be done for EditPadLite?

~Chef

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • This seems useful!
    Some words you forgot (if there is one i say that's already on there i apologize):
    - clearflag
    - #RAW ___ (since there are many different #RAW numbers, just make #RAW it)

Also, get rid of jingle, as it doesn't work, its a glitch in pokescript

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    Thanks everyone!
    Chefdude548 said:
    Brilliant idea! Is there any way this could be done for EditPadLite?

~Chef
    Uhh... I don't know but I'll look into it!

itman1234, thanks for the commands. Yeah I must of forgot about clearflag, also I didn't know jingle didn't work... oh and wildbattle is gay but I guess it works. But you basically can only use the wildbattle command and nothing else, because it doesn't wait till the battle ends or even finishes fading into the battle to finish the script. It just skips right over wildbattle and goes on with the script. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great!

Again if anyone else has any more commands please post here and I'll add them to the main post at the top!

--Leon Blade

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    No problem, just here to make things easier... and in this case... better looking... lol
    The only thing is I want it to detect the hex prefix 0x so that the following numbers will be colored also...
    Oh well... I guess I could try to make a script editor instead...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I dont seem to have a "userDEFINElangs.xml" file...

What do I do?

EDIT: NVM, I know what to do now, but when I croll down to user defined, in the language section, and switch it on, I am still wrighting normal, and keywords dont work, what is up?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    0m3GA AR$3NAL, please don't revive threads that are over a month old. It's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back