• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Well that's not fair to the rest of us, are you at least extracting the individual files into the file system?

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Guess you have competition then, found out how to open files in 3DS max and convert them back yet? =P

Years
    Guess you have competition then, found out how to open files in 3DS max and convert them back yet? =P

Wow, way to make a retard of yourself. I say I won't give you the offsets. You get mad and say that's not fair. I say it is fair. Prove you can open the maps.

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    Wow, way to make a retard of yourself. I say I won't give you the offsets. You get mad and say that's not fair. I say it is fair. You pretend you can convert them to 3DS max. Prove it.
    gabe_k, you're making fool of yourself here.. XD
    interdpth is much more experienced than you. In hacking AND programming..
    So please, keep still..

interdpth also told me he's working together with pika/loadinNOW :)

Anyway, B2T, discussing the tools posted in this thread.. Not tools that will/won't be released..

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    If he is working with pika then he shouldn't need to ask me for the map data.

Wow, you made a mistake. interdpth is far more experienced in nearly every aspect of ROM Hacking than you, or I. I would recommend taking that back, before someone ends up shooting you. :P

Also, I'm talking to him on MSN and he tells me he has the Data. So... You look rather silly right now.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    If he is working with pika then he shouldn't need to ask me for the map data.

Because I assumed you had all the data, and I didn't think to ask my friend until recently, you precocious Gluteus.

Years
    Ok, He may be a better hacker but that doesn't change that pokespam dosn't give out offsets. I'm sorry, but I automaticly assume everyone who asks about map stuff is an ignorant kid like the ones who have been commenting on my profile <_<

Last edited:

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Good that everyones calmed down now. I read about a scripting programm, so there is one in development O.O. That's pretty cool. Hope we willl be able to hack diamonds maps and scripts soon, because it's like advanced GSC hacking (morning/day/night, daily events, Pokémon in Trees etc.). So good luck with the tools everyone.^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I found like one little thing when it comes to scripting ;P

It requires some more research, but I have the time.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Cool this stuff is. Anyway I know D/P is probably a whole step up from gba but do you need to master gba hacking and go to DS or just go straight there? No im not a noob hacker or an ignorant kid who wants to make new maps and say omgz luk at tiz I haxed Dimond I arez teh 133t haxor fearz me. I just want some frikin new stuff to do since gba is gettin old.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Cool this stuff is. Anyway I know D/P is probably a whole step up from gba but do you need to master gba hacking and go to DS or just go straight there? No im not a noob hacker or an ignorant kid who wants to make new maps and say omgz luk at tiz I haxed Dimond I arez teh 133t haxor fearz me. I just want some frikin new stuff to do since gba is gettin old.
    No, You won't have to master GBA hacking in order to hack Diamond or Pearl ;P

It's just another way to hack, and it won't even be that once we fine tune our tools. Eventually D/P Hacking will feel the same way as GBA hacking.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I don't think you should as GBA scripting was a lot more advanced than GBC scripting.

It's morelikely to follow that path.

One of the best things is that some of the sprites are a lot bigger so you can do a lot better at spriting for hacks.

Years
    I had almost no GBA experience when I started in D/P, I had just gotten past givepoke and stuff. So I don't think you'll need any knowlage of gba hacking.

Years
    We're still not quite sure how to change the sprites in the briefcase when you first select your starter. It's also impossible to program it so you can choose the rival and assistant's starter Pokémon, because more than just the starter in your opponent's team is dependent on your starter Pokémon. It's just a lot more streamlined for you to edit the opponent/assistant's Pokémon with a separate program.

Enjoy, and if you could report any bugs, I'd be really grateful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back