• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
  • Well that sucks, because I just finished a wild encounter editor. Sorry guys, but gabe is the boss of PokeSpam, so ATM I can't release anything until/unless everything gets sorted out.
    Well.. Then I'll release a Wild Pokémon Editor.. Just wait till my exams are over (2 weeks!).

And.. That Yung Hove didn't even know what he was talking about..
    Hacking a MAC Adress, wow.. There are even tools that spoof/change the MAC Adress of my PSP :P
    So gabe_k, he isn't able to hack a Macintosh system.. just a Media Access Control address.
    Which won't do anything to any of your tools/computer.. :s

Years
  • Most people don't respect D/P hacking because they are too stupid to realize that it's possible without tools. As I said, if people are going to first deny my ability to hack Diamond and Pearl because there are no tools, and then threaten to steal my programs, I don't want to work for that community. I also want to say something which I know people will hate, JUST BECAUSE YOU MAKE A HACK, DOESN'T MAKE YOU A HACKER! Having won hack of the week doesn't make up for real skill, and using tools isn't hacking.

Well.. Then I'll release a Wild Pokémon Editor.. Just wait till my exams are over (2 weeks!).

And.. That Yung Hove didn't even know what he was talking about..
    Hacking a MAC Adress, wow.. There are even tools that spoof/change the MAC Adress of my PSP :P
    So gabe_k, he isn't able to hack a Macintosh system.. just a Media Access Control address.
    Which won't do anything to any of your tools/computer.. :s

Ok, I know foof couldn't hack to save his life, but threatening to take my tools is really what pissed me off.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes power to the gabe. Pfft he told me that he looked at me as a cool person and added me as his beta tester. Please thats just pitful. If he is reading I den being beta tester for any of your hacks. And foofatron is dartharon or no. On topic though sorry for my language but that sucks jinx boobs. Cant the damn peopl have respect for those trying to improve hacking. Damn those noobs.

Years
  • Yes power to the gabe. Pfft he told me that he looked at me as a cool person and added me as his beta tester. Please thats just pitful. If he is reading I den being beta tester for any of your hacks. And foofatron is dartharon or no. On topic though sorry for my language but that sucks jinx boobs. Cant the damn peopl have respect for those trying to improve hacking. Damn those noobs.

Apparently in the hacking community there is almost no respect for people who don't waste their time making crappy hacks and calling themselves hackers. Also, the difference between foof and darth is one has a brain.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha anyweh whos foof. And yeh its like that. But they think hey how hard is it to put some coding um make the many layers submenus acually code the buttons to work and do other stuff you need for a tool. Yes I know how hard it is cause visual basic 6 is something we use at school to learn how to do agorithms anfd how to program. Its hard and I know what you go through to make it. SO dont give up cause of some punk.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • The only reason people don't respect d/p hacking is the "no good tools yet".

Everyone at PokeSpam works hard and some people just brush it away cuz it hasn't got a freakin "fancy map editor" or a script editor.

That's pretty unfair man :(

Years
  • Apparently in the hacking community there is almost no respect for people who don't waste their time making crappy hacks and calling themselves hackers. Also, the difference between foof and darth is one has a brain.

May I remind you all of Foofatron's reference of C and VB.NET as "the same damn thing".

@d-trough: I'm pretty sure Gabe knows what a MAC address is, LOL. And though I'm about as confused as you are about why he would want to mess with out MAC address... Ooooooh, I'll have to give the owner of my local gaming store my new MAC address so he can allow my PC to take advantage of his wireless network... Oh snap.

Josh! Give me the encounter editor data when you have a moment, me and Gabe will be working on something... interesting later today :)!

I've got to head over to the aforementioned hobby shop! Be back soon.

Years
  • The only reason people don't respect d/p hacking is the "no good tools yet".

Everyone at PokeSpam works hard and some people just brush it away cuz it hasn't got a freakin "fancy map editor" or a script editor.

That's pretty unfair man :(

I released a freakin script editor prealpha, but people deny it exists. Oh well, I guess it was worth it to see yung say directly to haxalot that you didn't need a resigner to run mods on a 360.

Aha anyweh whos foof. And yeh its like that. But they think hey how hard is it to put some coding um make the many layers submenus acually code the buttons to work and do other stuff you need for a tool. Yes I know how hard it is cause visual basic 6 is something we use at school to learn how to do agorithms anfd how to program. Its hard and I know what you go through to make it. SO dont give up cause of some punk.

Foofatron was banned from pc a while ago, he tried to join PokeSpam but he couldn't do anything besides edit textures and pallets. When I told him what we needed he said maps and scripts were impossible. I guess I spoke incorrectly, I won't stop developing my tools, I'm going to stop publicly releasing them, I will privately give them to people I deem worthy, but I don't want to see a lot of crappy DP hacks, I want to see a few good ones.

I don't see why that tool you just finished can't be apart of that super tool you are making with PokeSpam.

lol... You sir just made my day. Fatty wasn't developing the "super tool", Michael was, and PokeSpam won't release anymore D/P tools publicly until we see hacker who deserve them.

So now we wont be getting any Wild Pokemon Encounter Tools? Bummer. I was really looking forward to that the most.

I wrote a tutorial on hex editing encounters, but it's on another forum so yeah... no linking <_<

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Served up on wha..?

There are quite a few who can get through some parts of hacks without certain tools.

Hey look at me, I can't script, scriptED won't work but i keep on cuz i know that i don't need it right NOW.

Years
  • Served up on wha..?

There are quite a few who can get through some parts of hacks without certain tools.

Hey look at me, I can't script, scriptED won't work but i keep on cuz i know that i don't need it right NOW.

UI... User interface, there are other tools for scripting besides scriptED <_<

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • With a real-life job and moderating this forum, and other family issues, I have to time to Hex Edit. This is why I need a tool. I do respect all the tool makers, honestly. They work so hard to make hacknig easier and more convenient for us, which is why I myself prefer tools over Hex Editing. I have so much going on in my life that using a quick and easy tool is the best possible thing for me.

I've been using tools for Emerald recently because it's faster and I have saved a massive amount of time. I'm not trying to be a pain gabe, I am just trying to say that while Hex Editing is possible, everyone may not understand it, even with a tutorial, or they simply don't have time to do it. Like I said, I fully respect you and tools, but you are going about this the wrong way by flaming those who actually use tools. At least to me that's how it looks. I got the impression you think we are lazy for using them or something. Sorry if that is not your intention. :P

Though, I do hope you make tools again some day.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • UI... User interface, there are other tools for scripting besides scriptED <_<

No script things work for me so I'm learning to hex and see if i can change it that way.

I think tools should be specially made for un-stable roms so that it seems a bit easier.

I think D/P is the time of the hex.

Years
  • With a real-life job and moderating this forum, and other family issues, I have to time to Hex Edit. This is why I need a tool. I do respect all the tool makers, honestly. They work so hard to make hacknig easier and more convenient for us, which is why I myself prefer tools over Hex Editing. I have so much going on in my life that using a quick and easy tool is the best possible thing for me.

I've been using tools for Emerald recently because it's faster and I have saved a massive amount of time. I'm not trying to be a pain gabe, I am just trying to say that while Hex Editing is possible, everyone may not understand it, even with a tutorial, or they simply don't have time to do it. Like I said, I fully respect you and tools, but you are going about this the wrong way by flaming those who actually use tools. At least to me that's how it looks. I got the impression you think we are lazy for using them or something. Sorry if that is not your intention. :P

Though, I do hope you make tools again some day.

Well in all honesty I think that an unfortunate amount of the "hackers" are lazy. But anyway, D-Trogh said he's releasing his tool I think, if it's the one he showed me it's better than either of the PokeSpam ones I've seen.

No script things work for me so I'm learning to hex and see if i can change it that way.

I think tools should be specially made for un-stable roms so that it seems a bit easier.

I think D/P is the time of the hex.

Which is exactly why people have hard time with it.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • I think HEX will become popular IF a map thing (he heh :laugh:) comes out by 2009. It would side well. If not (I'm not saying pressure) you'll have less people caring.

I think HEX is a challenge for all hackers.

Years
  • I think HEX will become popular IF a map thing (he heh :laugh:) comes out by 2009. It would side well. If not (I'm not saying pressure) you'll have less people caring.

I think HEX is a challenge for all hackers.

I already released some map data with a tutorial and offsets, around there is about all the info you need for a map editor, people just can't be bothered to try and find stuff on their own.

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years
  • Wild Encounter Editor DP

Well, after speaking with gabe, he says I can release my wild encounter editor.
    It still has some bugs opening the files. Like if you cancel the opening of a file, it will still be able to Load and Save but it will crash.
    It requires .NET Framework 2.0...

Get it here:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/x3a1l6

Attachment is added too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back