• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Our best program yet :D.

I've been keeping it secret so far, but I've deemed you all worthy to bask in it's complete and utter awesomeness.

Don't forget who did the research :P. Anyway, I like the improvements, my version was more of just a "edit the maps and get out", but this brings it to a whole new level, I hope to see a lot of new D/P hacks from this :D

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Oh god this is the BEST MAPPING TOOL I have ever seen, it actually works! It doesn't work on some maps though...can you fix this xD

Years
  • Hey gabe_k could you possibly PM me with what you know about D/P Map Hacking, or anyone else in PokeSpam. That would be great because I know appsolutly nothing about D/P map hacking. Except what is in the quote. Or if you want just ignore this post as if it was never posted.

Gabe and the rest of the hacking community have posted gratuitous amounts of tutorials already, start there :).

After that, if you have any questions, leave them either in the Diamond and Pearl hacking thread, or in a tutorial thread. I, at least, and I suspect most of the other PokeSpam members, don't mind helping you on occasion, but we ask that first you use what resources we've given you :P.

Edit: Upon further research I found you wanted map data. That, unfortunately, is something we can't just give out; however, like I said, Gabe has posted one small tutorial on map hacking. Feel free to ask for advice on other parts of hacking, though; we're just keeping mapping private for now.

Years
  • Hey gabe_k could you possibly PM me with what you know about D/P Map Hacking, or anyone else in PokeSpam. That would be great because I know appsolutly nothing about D/P map hacking. Except what is in the quote. Or if you want just ignore this post as if it was never posted.

I've got a better idea! How about I don't send you the map data, but I don't ignore the fact that you asked!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    will you stop messing around and post real tools rather than pranking us with tic-tac-toe

Years
  • Actually, that "map editor" was just a tiny joke :P. Sorry guys, LOL! Hope no ones angry with me :knockedou. We won't do that again until you all have map editors.

And we might release a couple small tools, or I might at least; I'm not as much of a jerk as Gabe :P. However, no, we won't be publicly releasing a map editor any time soon, according to Gabe. Personally I would release most of our tools, but I can understand Gabe's frustration. For example, the kid a couple posts ago, who, declining to read the rest of the topic or even the last page, requests Gabe send him all of his info on Diamond and Pearl mapping... What? When that individual dies, he'll certainly be receiving a Darwin award ;).

Years
  • PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Beta released.

Need testers, etc., and I need advice on what other parts I need to add to it!

This tool won't be released in full, but for now, i thought i'd at least let you guys see the beta, since gabe's a jerk

edit: i quit pokespam and im going to kill myself

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back