• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokesurvivor.com is back and taking auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Ok, i have to tell people this again.. lol. This is for JA - The guy that fixes/makes my dads works computers, is head of technology at the QUT. He runs a whole heap of servers there. Dad was talking to him about getting one, and he said i can rent one off him.. and so i rung him spoke to him and VOLA.. my Server. =D

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    I still have to pay an arm and a leg to keep it. There not cheap you know lol.. Just ask PPN he rents his and there expensive.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Anyway, how's thing going with this thing now? Haven't heard anything new for about a week or two.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    I think this thread is breaking the rules since you are not suppose to post other pokemon threads?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I really don't know why a 4 yr old thread was revived.

Silly rabbits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back