• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokethon!

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • It's called "Pokeathlon" . ;)
    Well, I got a star on my card off it already. I can easily beat all my friends and my little brother at it, so I'm good. I only play for stones right now, since I already schewed all there was to it ...

tsutaajafan95

#1 Tsutaaja fan
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    i have made it to it and beaten all of the events. i am currently trying to get the best in every one and beat it 100 times so i can get the awards in the rooms and stuff. its fun and each mini game is really cute and awesome.

Helena Anne Valentine

Pokémon Protector
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    It took me quite awhile to complete it, but I finished all of the Pokethlon.
    Beating the record on Pennants was a pain I have to say.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • the pokeathlon scratches my screen i dont wanna play it.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • before I started over my game I was awesome at stanima.
    Now idk, haven't played it yet on the current runthrough.

before I started over my game I was awesome at stanima.
    Now idk, haven't played it yet on the current runthrough.

Last edited:

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • The Pokéathlon is one of the reasons why I enjoy playing Soul Silver.

Haven't tried all the Pokéathlon events yet, but I will, eventually. Can't wait to get the Pokéathlon star in my Trainers Card.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    I tried them a few times, then i moved on. it got old fast. at least it's a good way to get the elemental stones, so you don't have to wait forever for a call.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    BLOCK SMASH!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

... wuh - POW!

*Ahem*. No, but seriously - Block Smash is my number 1 favourite event. It was a stroke of genius to include that mini-game. Easily the best since the surfing Pikachu game back in Yellow. :D

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I had a go at it but I'm focusing on the plot because I enjoy that. I also enjoy the Bug Catching Contest :)

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I love it! I'll go play it if i'm bored on my soul silver version. i unlocked all the rooms so now i'm just trying to get all the trophies and crowns.

Back