• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeThrowback

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    Hey,
    I just completed my pokedex in Pokemon Red. It only took me 12 years. I've played red and yellow over and over and over. I've never been interested in anything besides Gen 1, but I think I'm ready to move on to Heart Gold or SS. Which one is more fun, or are they the same?

I'm also in a pokemon inspired hardcore/punk band called Cubone's Brigade. If you like pokemon and punk rock you should check it out on bandcamp or facebook.

Glad to be here.

Years
  • Hi there pokestall. Welcome to PC. Wow 12 years to complete Red... That's a very long time lol. As far as I know SS and HG are the same except for the Legendaries and like in R/B/Y some pokémon you can only catch in one of them. And wow a pokémon based Punk Rock band... Never thought that could exist. :D

Checked out your FB... Ain't bad. ^^ Can't download the CD though... Do you need an account on that bandcamp thing to be able to perhaps?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks!
    I cant post links yet because im a noob, but if you go to the actual bandcamp site you can click free download!

Actually, you can click "Cubone's Brigade" in my signature below!

Last edited:
    Back