• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poketransfer help, please!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I've got a pretty weird request and its a little complicated, but basically I don't really feel I can start playing Pokemon black properly because Im not very fond of my current Pokemon. I wanted to transfer 3 low leveled pokemon from Silver so I could use them on my journey in Black, however obviously it is impossible for me to transfer them till i've completed the game because I cannot get to the poketransfer

Is there anyone who has gained access to the Poketransfer yet so that I can trade my pokemon to one of your previous games, and then you use the pokeshifter to take them into white/black?
    I have caught almost every pokemon and a wide variety of them are shiny (including legendaries), which I would be willing to give up if someone was to help me. They could be transfered along with the ones that you would be helping me transfer.

I hope that makes sense... any questions, please msg me!

Years
    um once you get the second badge in hg or SS you can go down to the pokemon center and ask for a pal pad and then you register your friend code online and then you can trade with someone. This is not a good section for trade. You should post this under the wifi section and then click on trade section.

Back