• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poketropolis

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
  • Hey please review Poketropolis now since i own it the link is www.poketropolis.net
    I have down a lot to it like put up a lot of my own info none stolen.
    ~POST STAFF IN STAFF REQUEST THREAD~
    ~ROBO IS TOO LAZY TO SPLIT POST, SO HE'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS XD~

Please rate and reveiw the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Paul

Banned
    Years
  • ooooo, you said crap (probably a rule of PC, YOU CANNOT SAY CRAP !) lol jk

Well I love your site, but the layout is sooo, how do I say used to much like the design.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *pokes* You're not supposed to ask for staff here. Change the titlebar from "Poke'Tropolis" to "PokéTropolis", it looks like you don't care enough to write it properly.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Tyler. it was a valid criticism. JA seemed perfectly calm to me when she said that. And it's the truth- it makes your site look terrible when you do stuff like that. Here's the code for the accented e:
    Code:
    é

If you can't take criticism, then don't post your site.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • You have two seconds to learn to take criticism because here comes my review. Your layout should be centered. Layouts to the left that aren't designed for it don't like really nice. Of course use Alt+0233 to make the é. Uhm, you need a lot more content and it needs to be neater. It looks... unorganized and unthought. I know I usually write more but I'm not in the mood. So validate your stie and learn htmldog.com html because your page isn't valid.

Morkula

Years
  • Brandon, you forgot that Alt+0233 isn't valid HTML... =O

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    Tyler. it was a valid criticism. JA seemed perfectly calm to me when she said that. And it's the truth- it makes your site look terrible when you do stuff like that. Here's the code for the accented e:
    Code:
    é

If you can't take criticism, then don't post your site.
    *is amused* Robo, I'm never calm, you should know that.

"Alt+0233" is a keyboard shortcut, it's nothing to do with "valid HTML" X3. IIRC, &233; should also work. X3 But é is so much easier to remember. If you use something like Dreamweaver and put in ? using Alt+0233 in design mode, it'll automagically transmute that to the character code anyway.

Morkula

Years
  • It depends on the editor then, because HTML Kit doesn't change it to the character code. I know that if you don't use the character code, then you get a bunch of nasty little question marks all over the page when you view it. Or at least I do. =/

Pumpkin

Bonsly Lover
    Years
  • nice site you got there webbiemaster tyler. i've been to your site before. so uh, no offense but, the main layout is boring me.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    It depends on the editor then, because HTML Kit doesn't change it to the character code. I know that if you don't use the character code, then you get a bunch of nasty little question marks all over the page when you view it. Or at least I do. =/
    This depends on your character set in the browser :P. Just use the code :P.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    man its an alright design, however alot of people have that same kinda design...so yeh

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • All the Pokemon Names are spelt correctly i looked there spellings up on Serebii's Pokedex.
    and the Black is really easy to see on the light green background

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • It depends, on some screens the green's darker and you can't read the dark properly. Use a lighter green. And you may have checked your spelling, but I've never heard of a "Venasaur".

Back