• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVee

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Hello guys i'm PokeVee and i have just started getting back in the game after quite a few years(sapphire).Nice to be with you;)

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Welcome back to Pokemon, PokeVee! It's always good to see people come back to the greatest game series of all time ever. Anyhow, if you need anything, give me a shout and I'll be with you in but a second!

LavanZev

Bringer of Orange Soda!
    Years
    Hello guys i'm PokeVee and i have just started getting back in the game after quite a few years(sapphire).Nice to be with you;)

The same thing goes for me, since Black/White. I haven't played since Sapphire. Well its very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time at PC. :D

Back