• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker = Good Luck?

Lazenca

Chef~
Years
  • Today, I purchased Soul Silver. Got up to Violet City and Deposited my Quilava in my PC Box. I transfered my Quilava to the Pokewalker just to test it out and clipped it on my belt. I took the Pokewalker with me to my interview and got hired! Now I came home, and apparently I got financial loan approved for a car.

Anyone else experiencing good luck with the Pokewalker?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hehe, this thread made me chuckle. I'll go grab it as I'm writing this take home final. Only have 2 hrs 45mins left to write ~7 pages. Ugh.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
  • Oh my gosh!
    I just really hate my current job. I can't wait for my next interview. I'm trying to get 2 new jobs to replace this not-so-satisfying one :p

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah. Kids in my grade didn't try to bewittle me this time.

And, it made me make a lunch.

AND, My dratini hatched. TODAY.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i met two other people with PokeWalkers, i recieved my moccasins in the mail today, and i got an A- on my math test!

i love my pokewalker <3

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I think it may have more of or a a psychological effect than be lucky. IE your felling better so you act more confident. (Thats How I was today.)

But yes I do know what you mean, I had mine in my pocket today because I'm not really supposed to take anything to work. I got stuck doing an okay job and when I was done with that I got stuck doing an easy job, so yes to a point It was kind of lucky.

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I was wearing mine earlier today and got a call for a job interview! Been looking for MONTHS! Definitely going to wear it to the interview tomorrow!!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    No, I walked over 4,000 steps today at school, get home and sometime later transfer my lv. 8 Pineco back over to SS and guess what...IT ONLY WENT UP BY ONE LEVEL!!!

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Well, I went to school today, and met like 15 other people with pokewalkers (I don't feel alone with my liking for pokemon anymore) we all connected to each other and I got 7 Rare candies (WOOT!!) lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My paper wasn't the best, but I did finish it :x Had to cut major corners on my poetry analysis though.

Will post results when I get them, but I don't expect above a 75% realistically. I do think I deserve at least a 70% though.

Back