• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker = Good Luck?

Lazenca

Chef~
Years
  • It pleases me to no end how many replys my topic has created, and you all had wonderful experiences thanks to the Pokewalker. =]

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I had my pokewalker on me and I felt loved... and that there was a butterfree behind me. Makes me happy. <33

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I've sent out 400 resumes and done online submissions for 7 months; I had one interview last week, but I have yet to hear back. Stupid recession. Why did the U.S. banks have to mess with their cash :\ Now we all suffer lol

When I get PokeWalker on Wednesday, I'll be 1/2-hoping for a call from Goodwill as well!

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • Well, on Sunday, my mom told me that a friend from school, although we barely talked to each other, gave her one of his business cards and told her to tell me to come down and apply for a job down where he works and is V.P. I walked in with my Pokewalker with Togepi in it and after filling out my app, he asked me to bring some of my artwork down, so yeah. It's lucky, but to what extent? I'll bring it with me when I return to show my artwork off. :D

Lazenca

Chef~
    Years
  • Well, on Sunday, my mom told me that a friend from school, although we barely talked to each other, gave her one of his business cards and told her to tell me to come down and apply for a job down where he works and is V.P. I walked in with my Pokewalker with Togepi in it and after filling out my app, he asked me to bring some of my artwork down, so yeah. It's lucky, but to what extent? I'll bring it with me when I return to show my artwork off. :D

Good luck man! In 1 hour I start my new job as a Server for a local Early Childcare Learning center. So guess what I'm gonna bring with me?

[AGELIMIT]Pokewalker[/AGELIMIT]

Back