• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PokeWalker Pokemon, steps, and items list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    yeah definetly, i'll wear this to work as well
    If not im just going to tie it to my dogs leg while im away at school xD

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Dam, Looks better then I thought, Although the steps for some things is WAY higher then I thought, I guess they wan't all the pokemon people to lose weight or something? Lol

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Dam, Looks better then I thought, Although the steps for some things is WAY higher then I thought, I guess they wan't all the pokemon people to lose weight or something? Lol
    Interesting tidbit - apparently someone came up with the count of 1000 miles one has to 'walk' to unlock everything possible without buying stuff. IDK how accurate it is, but... get exercising? =P

~I will walk 500 miles, and I will walk 500 more...~

i might have to buy the walker seperatly since i use R4DS :S
    That won't work - the PokeWalker will only work with legit HGSS games, not R4s or whatnot, as the real thing has the IR components that let it communicate with the PokeWalker, and one can't go about emulating that. =P

But...this is linked to in the FAQ thread already... and there are already discussion threads on the Pokewalker, so going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back