• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker Yellow Forest Route, have you found the spikey-ear Pichu yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    I only just downloaded the route yesterday and everytime I go to catch a pokemon only pickachu's come up!

How long did it take you to find the spikey eared pichu? How many battles?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years

That doesn't make any sense. The Yellow Forest Pokewalker route allows you to get special Pikachu. The Pichu event you're speaking of is in no way related.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    You dont get spiky-eared pichu on the Yellow Forest. Spiky Eared Pichu was an event related to the Pikachu Colored Pichu from Platinum version last month. On Yellow Forest are Surfing and Flying pikachus, however.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Wow.
    just wow.

Eon is right. only Pikachu is in this route. you can catch a fly, or surfing, or even a volt tackle Pikachu.

the Pichu event is different, you have to have a event shiny pichu from your diamond/pearl/platinum and trade over to your HG/SS and go to Ilex forest at the shrine with your shiny event pichu in the first of your party to get the spiky-eared Pichu.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    The Spikey-Eared Pichu isn't obtainable from the PokéWalker. The only Pokémon you're supposed to find in the Yellow Forest are Pikachu so.... You'll find normal Pikachus and Pikachu that learned Fly and/or Surf, so sorry if you were hoping for a Pichu... ^_^

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Ah right sorry guys .. ^ ^ I'm such a noob! I get it now, aww what a shame I was hoping for the spikey eared pichu, is there any way I could manedge to get the pichu now? Or have my opertunities gone? I have pokemon pearl but have I missed the event?

Thanks guys, sorry for being such a numpty :D

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Ah right sorry guys .. ^ ^ I'm such a noob! I get it now, aww what a shame I was hoping for the spikey eared pichu, is there any way I could manedge to get the pichu now? Or have my opertunities gone? I have pokemon pearl but have I missed the event?

Hmm... Well, they didn't distribute the Spikey-Eared Pichu, but the Pikachu-Colored one. Did you get him at GameStop? If you didn't, you won't be able to get the Spikey-Eared Pichu. In other words, you'll need the Pikachu-Colored Pichu to unlock the event for the Spikey-Eared Pichu. XD Hope that helps!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ah right sorry guys .. ^ ^ I'm such a noob! I get it now, aww what a shame I was hoping for the spikey eared pichu, is there any way I could manedge to get the pichu now? Or have my opertunities gone? I have pokemon pearl but have I missed the event?

The only way you'll get access to it now is by obtaining the event Pichu from someone else.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I would have gotten to this earlier, but PC crashed on me. Stupid DBE's XD;

Anyway, that being put aside, lol. The only way to get the Notch Eared Pichu is with the Pikachu-Colored Pichu which was held as an event in Game Stop earlier in February. Since it isn't available anymore, you may have to look for it from someone else (I suggest visiting the Trade Corner's section). As for the Yellow Forest, that only allows you to get either a Flying Pikachu, Surfing Pikachu and/or a Pikachu with Volt Tackle.

That being said, for any further questions, please use the HG/SS Help Thread.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back