• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeWalker?:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
Years
  • Hmm lol Do you still have your PokeWalker???I't seems like lots of People break them or lose them!0_0 Well I still have my PokeWalker but my dog bitt it so it kinda does not work...T__T My cousin he Forgot and Washed it!!!0_0 XD

Well the question is do you still have it or no???Or is it broken or do you even use it???I shake it!;D

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • Mines brand new cause I just bought another SoulSilver copy... But I use my pokewalker during mornings when I jog in my treadmill.. 2 pokewalkers on my waist everytime I exercise... It helps not only my pokemons but also my pitiful body :P

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • Mines brand new cause I just bought another SoulSilver copy... But I use my pokewalker during mornings when I jog in my treadmill.. 2 pokewalkers on my waist everytime I exercise... It helps not only my pokemons but also my pitiful body :P

Ohh 2 PokeWalkers!!:0 Well that good it benefits you and your Pokemon!(^∇^)Good to know some People actually exercise while using them!>_< Unlike me and pretty sure LOTS of other people!>_> XD

MrUmbreon1994

Umbreon :D
    Years
  • mine is a funny story xD I got heartgold late last year then mum acedintly threw it out cuase was in DS that stoped working so she got me a new later the week I got new DS, so now I got 2 pokewalkers xD 1 with max steps pokemon with me and gifts the other that can interact lolz I often a not play one is in my bag other by my bedside table (note second heart gold I got about 2 weeks before B/W cuase DS busted around then xD then got new :D )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back