• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeWe

PokeWe

Yo.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Sup guyz, I'm PokeWe, I enjoy pokemon, obviously. I tend to think myself the most excited for 5th gen.

On a side note, I do some gfx, and like to make long arguments.

I'm also planning a pokemon colosseum hack, but I suck at pretty much all aspects of hacking.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • I suck at hacking too that's why I'm taking the basics. Don't worry about hacking it's only popularity stuff. So anyways welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you'll like it here!

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
  • No Eldrei, before you ask, I'm not stalking you. Just welcoming new users out of lack of a better thing to do XD

So, yeah. Welcome. I delved into hacking a while back, but my pathetic human brain couldn't make much sense of it. And to make things worse, this was a Red and Blue tile editor D:

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    This place seems to specialize in emulation, so I'll probably learn a ton.

Thanks for welcomes. ^_^

Back