• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~PokeXD~ my website

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    It's okay, the banner is quite lacking though. However it is a good amount of content, for a starting site.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    yes i suck at graphics...i would appreciate it if someone made me a banner... for the contents, well the'll be coming shortly since i'm basically working alone

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    thanks for pointing them out for me JA, I'll change them right now
    like i said, i suck at graphics so please don't complain about the banner

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    It's a bit lacking so far, but GB Micro can't play GBC and GB games. And give credit to Pokesho fo the pixelart in the banner.

Goretex

<3 Natalie
    Years
    Don't complain about the banner?

Well, you asked us to comment.

Anywho, I may be able to come up with something for you if you'd like. You will have to supply me with the images you would like in it as I don't feel like looking around for pictures.

Be sure to PM me because I will most likely forget about this thread or won't be able to find it again.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Isn't this getting spammy? >>

Goretex, stop evading the character limit. Next time you're getting a warning.
    And for the record, the GB Micro can only play GBA games, JA. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2006
    Nice layout, but you should fix all those spelling mistakes to make it look more professional.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Charlizard, I'm not going to close this thread just because your site's getting negative reviews. Do something about it instead of trying to get someone to lock the thread.

rpg pokemon, take it to PM. Don't just show off your work here. >>

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    well rpg pokemon, you can make a banner for pokeXD, and if you want to, i'll promote you graphic designer...only if you wish...

Back