• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokey-Pokey-Pokeymans :D

SpiralHorn

Feels like an old fart D:
Years
  • YAY ART
    This thread will include:
    Fakemon, Sugimori Style
    Semi Realistic Pokemon
    Sculptures (not all are Pokemon)

I work with:
    Pencil, Scanner
    Photoshop CS3
    Sculpey and Acrylics

I gladly accept harsh crit.

Something to start you of. One of my fakes, it's my first stab at Sugimori's style, lol.

Edit: Added a really messy pencil drawing of Charizard. I'm going to paint it in Photoshop eventually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Lol, it's hardly perfect. I'm actually working on a better version right now. Thanks though :)

One person's "perfect" is another persons "inadequate" I guess. It's always good to keep striving for better though.

I think it's really good, I hope my art and fakemon can be as good as that some day.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Your fakemon is great, the design is unique and you did a good job doing the Sugi style.
    Although I think you exagerrated with the smudging at the orbs and it seems slightly messy.
    Other than that it's awesome...and creepy. :P

Charizard looks like he's been on steroids.
    Anyways, it's a nice new feel, although feels more like MMORPG rather than Pokemon. ^_^

Anyways the detail is awesome, frankly to me it looks like a T-Rex with wings, a longer neck and the horns that Charizard has.
    Looks cool anyways, although his arm (the one behind) seems longer than the one in the front. Even if you'd make the humerus 90 degrees downwards it still wouldn't be as long as the one behind.

Other than that, you did an awesome job. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    GOOD job!
    I like very much the first picture -purple creature-
    it's practically... PERFECT o.o!

nice coloring!

Back