• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokkén Music

Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't listened to them all, and I don't have the game, but man the Magikarp Festival track is amazing! It will get you pumped!

Years
  • I haven't listened to them all, and I don't have the game, but man the Magikarp Festival track is amazing! It will get you pumped!

That it does! There's several tracks that would be home at a Poké Rave!

My absolute favourite is Tellur Town (Autumn)! I've just been listening to the extended version on repeat it is so awesome! Love me some fiddle!

I also love Ferrum Dojo, the music is so catchy but then there's the chanting bits that just make it! Regi Ruins is great for chanting too!

Dragon's Nest is just plain epic!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My favorite tracks from the game would be:
    Spoiler:

Especially the last one

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Tellur Town (Autumn) is the perfect song to do homework to lol
    Magikarp Festival IS NOT A FEEBAS
    And Mystery Carnival. That is all.

Years
  • If only Tellur Town (Autumn) was the one that had Heracross in the background I'd choose it every time!

It may be PMS but the build of the epicness then slower intimate bits in Regi Ruins have been making me cry! ;-; :3c

Years
  • I looove the music in Pokkén. Here are my favorite ones out of the bunch.

Spoiler:

Out of the ones listed, I like Neos City (night), Mystery Carnival, Ferrum Dojo, and Magikarp Festival the best.

Back