• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poko Station: All Routes Open! *Kanto to Unova!*

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
  • Scarlet:

CMT for: seedot, charmander, poliwrath, quagsire, kingdra, scizor, whismur, metagross, salamence, swablu, chatot, zwelious, serperior, and tepig :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2012
    im searching for Pikachu( Pichu works also), Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur, i dont care about their EVs or IVs, their moves or any of that stuff i just want those 4 pokemon. i can trade you Zorua, Miccino, Rhyhorn, Croagunk for them, or if u prefer any other pokemon let me know. my friend code is 1249-2510-9821

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Pokemon: Seedot
    N/N: None
    Held Item: None

(Also, if by any chance you have a Vulpix with the Drought ability for trade, that would be A+)

Conaire

Psychobilly Punk
    Years
  • I do not know if you are handing these out like moldy expired burgers or you want something in return.
    Scizor
    Do not know N/N, just new to trading corners! Just firgured out N/N, that's Nickname right? I don't really care, Uxor maybe?
    Held Item: None at all!
    I would just like to know the moves though if that is all right with you

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Pokemon: Zorua
    White FC:2022 4138 3114

Pokemon: Zorua
    White FC:2022 4138 3114

Last edited:

Spycicle

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • Pokémon: Aron, Gible, Treecko and Scyther
    Lv: Not exactly a level, but eggs for all XD
    Held item: N/A, unless you trade me a fodder w/ this item: Exp. Share
    I don't exactly have anything on my Black, but White I has a few things, if you want any :P
    And that's it.

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
    Years
  • hey would i be able to get a Gible, Bulbasaur and Treeko off you? i don't mind what nature or gender they are. I can offer DW Mr mime, DW Aerodactyl, DW murkrow, DW eevee, DW dratini, larvitar, lileep, duskull, tangela (knows giga drain), riolu.
    times to trade won't be an issue. I am in Australia but i can be on at any time. Just let me know :)
    Pokemon Black: 0347-2753-6468

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Pokemon: Deino
    N/N: Dane

I don't exactly have that great pokemon to give you......... I could give you an Audino or something? Hahaha

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Pokemon: Squirtle, Omanyte, and Machop
    Held Item: If you have any Water, fire, or shiny stones that would be great.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2013
    Trades!

Hey i have a list of POkemon from your trades that i need but what do you want in return?
    Pokemon i need from you: Slugma,Loudred,Exploud,azurill,vibrava,dusclops,shelgon,scalemence,turtwig,piplup,prinplup,staraptor,rampardos,
    lopunny,stunky,skuntank,magmortar,fraxure,and hydregion.
    Let me know what i need to do for the trades thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello!
    Not to sound so greedy, but I'll be taking a lot from your shop...only the starters, actually.
    Here's the Pokemon I want...

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup.

By any chance...is your Bulbasaur from the Dream World (Japan event)? If it is...do you have one with Hidden Power Fire with these natures...?

Modest, Lonely or Bold

If it isn't, I'll still be taking the Bulbasaur.

Thanks! Just tell me what you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd like a Charmander, eevee or growlthie?
    Holding an Exp Share if you can :)
    FR:3568-6111-0270

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Can you give me a squirtle, a mudkip, and a piplup? I'll trade a wurmple, mothim, and a surskit. Pm me for friend code. Also can two of those pokemon be holding an redcard and an eject button. I know this sounds like alot but if u have the time Thank you

Last edited:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I would like to have a Bastiodon.
    Pokemon: Bastiodon
    Held Item: Choice specs (if you can)
    Could you please train it to level 50? :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Pokémon: Blastoise
    Held item: none

I can offer an EV trained Hasty Gengar

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Would I be able to snag a Mismagius, Treecko, Chimchar, and Mudkip? I can offer Oshawott, Mime Jr., Pansage, and Zorua.

Back