• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Political Party - PC Election] Penguin Party

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    But the penguins will eat the fish...

*Pengy glares at JA*

OK, OK, the penguins will eat trees.

I'll be away the next few days, as I pulled the modem out of my home computer yesterday due to its broken-ness and don't have a replacement yet... all of you party members campaign for me, k? ^____^ *places a bag in a corner* That's the supply of penguins for you to bribe people with give to new members. Don't steal them when I'm gone...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ooh, you can have a penguin before I leave then. *gives one*

Voting starts in about two weeks. You have to campaign for "JA for President" until then :P There's banners in the website in my sig, if you want them XD

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Ooh, you can have a penguin before I leave then. *gives one*

Voting starts in about two weeks. You have to campaign for "JA for President" until then :P There's banners in the website in my sig, if you want them XD
    YAY! *Teaches Penguin How to eat cheese*

*then goes to site to get banners*

Random:
    Penguins Like muffins!

~DL~

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Penguins do like muffins. Let's get muffins from Kylie for the penguins.

Penguins like trees better. *feeds Pengy a tree*
    Really?

*Feeds Penguin tree*

=O My penguin gave birth! Wait... whats that brown smelly stuff....

I feel like putting almostall the penguin banners in my sig'... *puts almost all penguin banners in sig'*

Random:
    Cheese is still better than trees.

~DL~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *eats cheese* No more cheese for you :P

Thanks for putting the banner in your sig XD. You can link it to the site or this party thread if you want :)

Years
    Oh gosh, what? I haven't been here very long or very often, obviously, but a combination of an election + being able to vote for penguins seems way too good to pass up. You more than likely have my vote (unless there is a Wobbuffet party??) if I do end up figuring out how to vote. *begins to look around the forum for more info about the election??!*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You'll find allll the info in the Announcements forum!

And if you like Wobbuffets, it's a good reason to vote for me! When I'm not a penguin, I'm a Wobbuffet! Proof: WOBBUH! XD

Years
    There are a lot of reasons why people should vote for Jedi_Amara. ^^; I think we're seeing that now... *watches Jedi_Amara in her Wobbuffet form* o___O;

Next she will probably turn into Kouichi.... or May.... o__O;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *turns into Cosplay Max! Wobbuffet from that episode where TR disguised themselves* This is almost... like May :P Except it's Max.

Thanks for putting a banner in your sig! Of course I don't mind, in fact I'm glad you did :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Haven't been here, or I would have campaigned~ =/ I had something planned... but I have no idea when Round One ends. Pathetic, really, as I'm supposed to count Round One. XD;

Back