• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Dragonair or Kakuna?

Kakuna or Dragonair?

• Kakuna, he's a guy.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Dragonair, he's also a guy.

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • I'm a guy.

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    This is a burning question I have that I need you, denizens of PC, to answer for me. Who do you prefer, Kakuna or Dragonair, and why?

Kakuna:

Dragonair:

I voted for Kakuna, because really - how can you beat a pissed off cocoon? Seriously...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Wow, now that's weird. O_O
    I expect a mass overload of cornians people voting for Dragonair... since dragons > cocoons, I believe I'll do the same thing. (:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Isn't the answer kind of obvious? Kakuna is a cocoon pokemon that vaguely resembles a penis and Dragonair is a freaking dragon! In this case, I'll go with Dragonair because it's the one that can actually win in a battle.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I'd have to go with Dragonair, It's a powerful Pokemon and I have to agree that it can do a lot of things rather than Kakuna. xD;

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Kakuna how can there even be a contest Dragonair's design is to Blue and Dragony for my taste plus ,Kakuna is just biding his time until he can take revenge on the cruel PokeWorld as a Bad Ass Beedrill he deserves respect!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well I had to vote for I'm a guy because I am, and Dragonair is girlie, until SHE evolves. Then she becomes a he.

I like Dragonair better than a random cocoon. Kakuna is probably the third best cocoon pokemon behind the two 5th gen cocoons. Dragonair is long and elegant, and shouldn't be a decedent of Dragonite.

[This poll is incredibly random BTW]

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Well it's pretty darn obvious, it's Kakuna. You can name him a certain part of a male genitalia and teach him harden. 'Nuff said.

Years
    Ooh! tricky question... Pidgey. Easily Pidgey. Nah Dragonair hands down. Kakuna harden's himself up while Dragonair and use Flamethrower... also Dragonite > Beedrill

PKMN Santa

Making His List
    Years
    Isn't the answer kind of obvious? Kakuna is a cocoon pokemon that vaguely resembles a penis and Dragonair is a freaking dragon! In this case, I'll go with Dragonair because it's the one that can actually win in a battle.

I don't see it... Kakuna... A schlong? Anyway! My vote is on Dragonair. I just wished Dragonair stayed a Dragonair. I don't care for Dragonite... Ew!

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Wait, what? What are the factors of comparison for these two pokemon? I would get it if it was Kakuna VS other cocoon pokemon or Dragonair VS other psudo legendaries but this. THIS IS THE THREAD OF AN LP MAKER, WHAT DID YOU XPECT

Anyway, Dragonair for me. Technically, it's stronger, theoritically as well, not as appealing as Kakuna, though. BUT I'm going to go with tech and theory, sorry. ;D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    This is a very random poll...

Anyway, my vote goes to Dragonair by a long shot. Kakuna can only Poison Sting, String Shot, Harden or Bug Bite, while Dragonair (or Dragonite) can roast it with Flamethrower or Fire Blast.

Years
    Oh my. This is senseless comparison. I bet you were dead bored when you made this, Youaman. -_-;

I think I'd prefer Dragonair over Kakuna. Bah, Dragonair looks better obviously and has better moves. But still, senseless comparison. -_-

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Kakuna is the Evolved form of Weedle
    Weedle and Caterpie are Counterparts
    Ever see that Caterpie vs Steelix flash?
    Now what if Weedle does that + it has Poison powers for extra win
    Kakuna has more BST than Weedle so it can do much, much more.

Kakuna is clearly the winner.

Problem Dragonair?

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    *Points at username* Dragonair FTW! I don't get wh ypeople dislike Dragonite. Anyway, powerful draconic serpent VS weak Hardening-for-its-life cocoon, I think we all know the winner is (Dragonair!).

Problem Kakuna?
    /shot

@Chaos
    In the Caterpie VS Steelix, the Caterpie used Flame Wheel, which was super effective against Steelix. However, neither Weedle or Caterpie can use Ice Wheel. /shot

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    You are right, neither Caterpie nor Weedle can learn Ice Wheel. But Kakuna can. Plus he can use Shell Break, break it's shell to get +2 Atk,Sp.Atk and Speed, since it broke it shell it's no longer a Kakuna so it evolves into Beedrill, uses Focus Energy then kills you with +2 Fury Attack.

I forgot to mention that he has Skill Link and he got Critical Hit all 5 times.

Problem DragonN00bs?

Back