• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll Of The Day: What Grade Are You In?

What Grade Are You In?

• ECS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grade 1

• Grade 2

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Grade 3

• Grade 4

• Grade 5

• Grade 6

• Grade 7

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Grade 8

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Grade 9

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Grade 10

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Grade 11

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Grade 12

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I've still two weeks of Year 12 to go, but I shall be entering my final year of school - Year 13 - next year. Year 13 is equivalent to Twelfth Grade in the US education system.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I'll be starting my Junior year. I really don't look forward to it. I'm back in the Badlands of North Carolina. It's one-thousand ****ing degrees outside, and the school I'll be going to is full of ghetto rats.

Plus, ever-increasing levels of gang violence has 'motivated' the School board to implement uniforms.

Red and tan uniforms.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'm going into the tenth grade. (b'-')b Or actually more like thumbs down, it's still high school and that sucks hardcore. At least it should be better then freshmen year, at least I've been told I'm one of the good freshmen. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 10th.

Where I'll be getting my own Apple laptop. Unless I have to move again like I did in the middle of ninth grade. In which my laptop (which was originally the teacher's laptop; they thought I'd be gone before every newbie to the high school received one) was taken away from me. And then I came back to that school, but because the former teacher laptop was now being used by a different teacher, I couldn't have it back.

So yeah, hopefully I won't have to deal with moving in the middle of the year again, plus having to change schools.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I will officially be a 12th grader come this September. I'm so exciting to be in my final year of regular schooling.

Back