• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Palkia vs Dialga... Who would win?

Fight: Dialga vs Palkia

• Palkia

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Dialga

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think Dialga would... ^^
    SInce they're both dragons, they both use dragon type moves which is super affective on Palkia. It's not as affective on Dia becuase he's also steel type.

EDIT: Don't mind me, I just point out the obvious.

Last edited:

koskesh101

pokemaster no.97
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    i got a charizard lvl 100 i dont want ive got 3. what do you want to trade it for?

SOON THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER POLL. WILL COME OUT IN 30 MINUTES. THANK YOU

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    dialga he might not have arms but he is stronger

That's stupid. This is pokemon, he doesn't mean fights with fists you eejit. Anyway, Dialga would win. He resists both of palkia's stab moves and has a killer special attack stat.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Dialga rulez. He has a cooler cry(IMHO), a better type and movepool. He also has a diamond, which pwns pearls IMHO.

koskesh101

pokemaster no.97
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    what is dialga and palkias special move?

i know dialga's is roar of time but what is palkia's

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Palkia looks like a paralyzed Godzilla, so Diagla would win.

Plus Diagla has no weakness to dragon and water attacks as people mentioned.

Diagla = Roar of Time
    Palkia = Special Rend (i think)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    If you put it in a battle with eachother, Dialga would win since it resists both Palkia's STAB moves. But if you measure them in overall strength, Palkia would win since it not only has only one weakness, but it has access to a very powerful dragon-type move.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Dialga. Just look at the movie as well, ;D It injured Palkia at the beginning with I think was Roar of Time. And Palkia's move pretty much didn't affect it too much.

Back