• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: What is your favorite pokemon, and why?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It depends on a lot of things:

Battling: A Rain Dancing Ludicolo pwns everything. ^_^
    Sheer Looks: Milotic - I just want to snuggle into it and love it forever and ever ^_^

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I think, everybody knows, which pokemon I like the most^^ But for peeps, who don`t know- I will tell, my favorite pokemon is Houndour. Many peeps like Houndoom, but they don`t see, that Houndour is a great pokemon too. Why I like him so much? Hmmm... he is mysterious, brave, protecitve, dangerous, sweet, friendly and nice. Its a great dog and I luv him very much^^ *she hugs her Houndour*

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    1.Latios & Latias
    2.Dragonite
    3.Jirachi
    4.Torchic
    5.Lugia
    There all very cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Favorite Pokemon? Weeeeeeeeeeeell, I have to say I like them all. I think that they all have their own strengths and all of them are sooooo adorable! Soooooooooo, there you have it, Kelsey, the CRAZAY one loves all Pokemon equally!!! ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    Mew13 said:
    I love Mew! I know it's a legandary and all... but that's not the reason I like it! Mew was one of the 1st Pokemon cards I ever collected! (the one with the big-footed Mew and a purpleish backround) Back then, I didn't know there was such a thing as legendaries. Mew was my favorite than, and has stayed that way for around 6 years now....

:D spoken like a true fan! I know the feeling! I LOVE mew! not because it's a legendary! I woundn't care if it was a magicarp! ( And yes,..T_T I do like magicarp. Don't make funno' me!)

Mew just has this sertain serreal aura of innocence that makes it the cutest! And it surprises me how much power it holds and doesn't even care!!! In the 1st movie, I just couldn't stop watching 2 parts: The part when mew was playing on the wind mill, and the mattle with mewtwo. ^_^ And also I've been collecting mew cards forever! I have 5 different kinds, and they are:
    2 holographic promo mews ( the ones with the rainbowish background)
    4 unholographic promo mews
    5 ancient mew
    1 Ex Mew holographic! ( the one underwater, from the first e-reader set)
    3 rainbow Island mew.

My dream is to get a lillypad mew, but i have no clue where they sell it :'(
    BTw, if anyone has info on that, can you please help me out? I'd appresiate it a lot.

so anyway, mew is just a pokemon that's also been something that people tell me I remind them of ( another thing that reminds them of me is cooltrainer male..T_T for whatever reason) so, that's why I LOVE mew!

Years
    Max of Pallet town said:
    LUGIA!!!!! a)it's water my favourite type one of them anyway b)psy another one c)dragon? is it?:P
    i think lugia has 4 types flying psy dragon? and water

D)it's so cool!!!!!!!
    lol love your signy of lugia zsun :D

Oh! :D sorry to say this..but lugia is actually a psychic/ flying type!

^_^ Just wanting to say that, so you'd know!

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    That's weird--I would have guessed your favorite was Banette! Oh well, just kidding.

Some of my favorites are:

Ninetales: (Well, duh, it's my username!) Because it can have so many different abilities in its tails... It's a very mysterious Pokemon, almost like a legendary Pokemon. Plus, its personality matches mine--it's smart, vengeful, and won't hesitate to put curses on people when necessary!

Gardevoir: It was my best Pokemon in Sapphire. I really liked Ralts from the moment I found out it was Psychic-type, and when I discovered Kirkia and Gardevoir on some website, it was love at first sight! The Pokedex entries for them appealed to me, but I think Gardevoir looks cooler.

Alakazam: Who wouldn't like the smartest Pokemon there is? Well, anyways, Alakazam was a favorite in the games as well. I would have put Kadabra on my favorites list because of its first appearance in the anime (lol--Sabrina's my favorite trainer!), but... I like Alakazam better?

Misdreavus: It's gotta be the cutest ghost Pokemon ever! I like its personality (its mischievousness), and, again, it was love at first sight! (Or maybe I like it because I created a really neat evolution for it!)

Hypno: I liked Hypno ever since it appeared in the Pokemon episode "Hypno's Naptime", for some reason. But, in Yellow, when I couldn't beat the Elite 4, I raised my Hypno from level 34 to 60, and it actualy helped me beat the Elite 4! So maybe that's the reason... Or, maybe it's because I made a cool evolution for it!

Dragonair: The only favorite that's not fully evolved. I like Dragonair because of the way it looks, as well as its mysterious aura and ability to change the weather. I usually am drawn away from brawny Pokemon like Dragonite.

Banette: The only favorite that won't appear in the Pokemon game I'm planning to make... Banette reminds me of myself--it's sadistic, vengeful, dark, and likes to put curses on people. (Well, sort of...) Or maybe it's because it plays an important part in my Pokemon fanfic...

Darn, I named seven; that's my unlucky number! Heh, oh well, that's just naming a few...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    To many water Pokemon to choose!

In the 1st. Generation of Pokemon: Metopod. PLEASE don't ask me why, it's just that it was the first pokemon I saw as a card. I thought it was a MOON Pokemon, so that night I looked at the crescint moon and thought of Metopod. That was about 6 years ago.
    But close in second has to be...Poliwhirl! One of my fav. water types, and my favorite from the first season.

In the 2nd. Generation of Pokemon: Tododile. Every time I start a new game I ALWAYS get Tododile! I just can't resist it!

In the 3rd. Generation of Pokemon: Ludicolo!!!! I love it's carefree spirit and it's a totally strong Pokemon! I love Water pokemon with Grass in second, so this one definintly gets my vote. And in a close second is Huntail. When I traded my Clampearl with a deepseatooth I was so excited to get a Gorebyss, I was so glad I was going to get such a beautiful pokemon! Instead, it came out with Huntail, and you could guess how surprised I was to have such an ugly pokemon instead of the Glamerous Gorebyss I had intended to recieve after the trade-back. But when I checked it's stats, looks didn't matter anymore! Now Huntail is one of the strongest Water types on my team, and I think it's awesome!

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Mine is Umbreon, he is so cool!!! I like the yellow spots and the way he can run. His speed and faint attacks are awsome. Plus he is a dark Pokemon, I like Dark Pokemons :D

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    totodile said:
    It used to be Chikorita but now its Skitty because it asks just like a real cat XD.

So why your name is "Totodile" ?XD
    I like Chikorita too. Skitty is okay. Very cute. Also, its weird that Skitty in game is orange and in anime is pink :\ I like his japanese voice, something like "Neee Neee" XD

Back