• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Poll: Which Gen III game is the best?

Which Gen II game is the best?

• Pokemon FireRed

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pokemon LeafGreen

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pokemon Ruby

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luigi123

Champion of Jhoto,Sinnoh,Unova
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    I voted Leaf green because it has better pokemon then fire red (in my opinion)

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
    Years
    I liked Emerald more than the other Gen III Games because it had the Battle Frontier,2 Rivals and Steven Stone was BEAST

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
    Emerald because the Battle Frontier from this Gen is awesome! Platinum ain't

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Emerald. Mainly because it had both mascot legendary Pokemon in it. Not to mention the improvement in gyms, gym leaders, E4, and mainly Steven. This says a lot due to Steven being my favorite Pokemon character in existence.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Poll is over! According to statistics, 13.64% of all voters prefer Pokemon FireRed to other games. 18.18% prefer LeafGreen, 13.64% prefer Pokemon Ruby, 9.09% prefer Pokemon Sapphire and 45.5% prefer Pokemon Emerald, thus declaring Pokemon Emerald the most preferred Gen III game in PokeCommunity. Congratulations, Emerald fans!

GXS

<---Following Red ;P
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Emerald is my favorite, partially cause green is my favorite color lol, but seriously i liked how they redid the legendary's batte with rayquaza involved

Back