• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Maybe a storywriting contest. Like a little short story about a Poochyena or Mightyena. (or both)
    We've had something like that before, if you look on the first page/post.

Anyway, what we need a is new topic~ with a more sensible and extended answer...any ideas? I'm blank...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right...the topic...

Do you believe that Mightyena's faith to humans is true or is only put on to make it a stereotype of the canine's being loyal or faithful?

Now..lets see what answers come from that. XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and I will answer the topic now.
    Do you believe that Mightyena's faith to humans is true or is only put on to make it a stereotype of the canine's being loyal or faithful?
    Yes, I will believe that Mightyena's faith to humans is true.

~Rene~ :t133:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    *Sigh* Rene you need to extend yours answer...at least 1-2 lines...

Well, Mightyena's trust might not be great, but as a canine it can trust people, not fully, unless it's owner is...like nice to it. XD...Faith in humans from Team Magma's Mightyenas' = not so great...since TM uses them like tools. ;o;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow, Tali. that's a long answer. Team magma's Mightyena are faithful in a way because they didn't run away from them though..

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Well, I assume it depends on the trainer. Like altarialover says, it probably wouldn't be very faithful to Team Magma or anything, or a harsh mean trainer. But it would most likely love a trainer who is compassonet and shows Mightyena that they really care.

DarkIlluson
    ~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    I wanna join too. Playful puppy Poochyena and a gaurd dog Mightyena. Please can I join, oh wait may I join please, please.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Wow, Tali. that's a long answer. Team magma's Mightyena are faithful in a way because they didn't run away from them though..
    Yeah, I know...XD

I guess Mightyena still loves their trainer even if they don't show kindness to them...*tears*

May I join? I love Poochyena very much and
    Mightyena is cool too.
    Yup, just wait for SP to come back...if she ever does. *shot*

I wanna join too. Playful puppy Poochyena and a gaurd dog Mightyena. Please can I join, oh wait may I join please, please.
    Yes, you too. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much.
    Hehe, you're welcome. You can start by answering our current topic:

The Ice Alchemist

I'm The Darkness
    Years
    Thank you. *Kei* calm down. Be good please.

Well I think Mightyenas are always loyal to there masters like dogs are, but they aren't to be taken advantage of.

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    What exactly is the question asking?

I'll be good.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The topics asking whether Mightyena are really faithful to their trainers or not? XD

I dun' make sence. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Are you able to extend on your answer, as of why? XD

Back