• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ...and you must now live out their life and take the role of them in the game, whether as a hero or a villain. Who would you choose and why?

For me it would be Gabriel Belmont from the Castlevania series. Or just any Belmont in general. I specifically would be Gabriel though so I could play as both the hero and the villain: I would be able to defeat all the Lords of Shadow in an epic adventure to save my wife and then be able to reak havoc on humanity as Dracula.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    To be honest, i think that living as steVe from minecraft would just be hilarious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Link from Legend of Zelda series. If I had the ability to jump as high as him, run swiftly, and have enough swording skills, I could be able to get anywhere and defeat any enemy that gets in my way. Plus, as Link, I would be sent and be required to live in Hyrule Kingdom, which is one of my all-time favorite places in video games. :] Alongside him, it'd be pretty cool to live as Fox McCloud, too.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years

Marisa Kirisame, the ordinary black-white magician from the Touhou series. She's cute, she's funny, she's really powerful with that giant rainbow laser of hers, too. Unlike most of the Touhou cast who are basically born with some sort of power, Marisa has trained hard to master her magic on her own.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    To be honest, i think that living as steVe from minecraft would just be hilarious.
    Having Creepers and Zombies chasing you around every corner? No thanks ._. Although it would still be really cool to create your own world from scratch.
    Link from Legend of Zelda series. If I had the ability to jump as high as him, run swiftly, and have enough swording skills, I could be able to get anywhere and defeat any enemy that gets in my way. Plus, as Link, I would be sent and be required to live in Hyrule Kingdom, which is one of my all-time favorite places in video games. :] Alongside him, it'd be pretty cool to live as Fox McCloud, too.
    Hopefully you don't get stopped by the Wallmasters though. Those are my absolute least favorite characters in a video game o_o
    Edward Kenway in Assasin's Creed Black Flag. Pirate? My own crew? Yes.

Um, YES. But what about Ezio Auditore? Then you get to live in Italy and still get to be an l'assassino :P

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
    Um, YES. But what about Ezio Auditore? Then you get to live in Italy and still get to be an l'assassino :P

That would have been my choice before Black Flag came out. I'm such a sucker for Pirate stuff (when done properly). Some may argue, but I think the series as a whole is very unique.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well I'm already Jak here on PC...can't imagine it being any different if I was actually Jak! Except the guns...and the Dark Eco powers...and the being a guy...and the Daxter on my shoulder...and the saving the world thing...and...yeah, I don't think I like this after all...

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Hey, koffi~

This is a tough one. At first I was thinking Samus Aran cause all of the cool gear and missiles and adventure. Then I said maybe not, because let's face it, I lack certain 'equipment' to actually be Samus. Then I thought maybe a character from my favorite FPS game, then thought that was too 2-D. Then I said Mega-Man. Then I thought what was better than slinging the Metal Blade to victory? Being frickin' Metal-Man himself. But what if I was gunned down? I better play it safe on this one and choose. . . for the life of me I cannot think of one right now, koff~

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I would probably pick to be Cole McGrath from the Infamous series. He can control electricity and is pretty powerful. On the downside, i would live in a pretty chaotic and dangerous citiy, thats basically ruled by gangs...BUT i could chose to be either the Hero and look out for the citizens...or i could just make them all bow down to me and my Powers, which is always tempting :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Do I need to give you any hints? Just look at the avatar and last part of my username. Would be great to just blow bubbles and trap stuff in. Not to forget, picking up certain items giving me a lightning/fire/water bubble.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    *poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character... *poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

So... I turn into either of these two girls? That's fine, but I rather not live out their lives. The universe that these two reside from is a pretty bloody world full of wars and kingdoms invading each other. It's not going to be an exactly ideal life :(

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Do I need to give you any hints? Just look at the avatar and last part of my username. Would be great to just blow bubbles and trap stuff in. Not to forget, picking up certain items giving me a lightning/fire/water bubble.

But...but...then you'll be stuck in a world where all you hear is this song that loops over...and over...and over again D:

*poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character... *poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

So... I turn into either of these two girls? That's fine, but I rather not live out their lives. The universe that these two reside from is a pretty bloody world full of wars and kingdoms invading each other. It's not going to be an exactly ideal life :(

What universe is that from? I actually don't recognize those characters.

Years
    I guess I am going to be Kratos from Tales of Symphonia then!
    He is just such a bad ass and an awesome fighter. At first, I thought he was a bit of a douche and a cocky so and so, but I came around to his personality and story! :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years

What universe is that from? I actually don't recognize those characters.
    The two of them come from the Legend of Heroes series, specifically the Kiseki universe. Unfortunately, the games these two girls come from have never left Japan, so they're not exactly recognizable to most people.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    The two of them come from the Legend of Heroes series, specifically the Kiseki universe. Unfortunately, the games these two girls come from have never left Japan, so they're not exactly recognizable to most people.

I mean, I've never even of heard of that series nevermind just those two characters haha xD

I watched the trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and it looks cool! Maybe I'll go and check it out soon (:

I guess I am going to be Kratos from Tales of Symphonia then!
    He is just such a bad ass and an awesome fighter. At first, I thought he was a bit of a douche and a cocky so and so, but I came around to his personality and story! :)
    I got super excited and thought you were going to say Kratos from God of War D: That would be an interesting life to live, although it would be quite savory as you get to kill all the Gods in retribution for yourself.

Years
    Oh gosh, I almost wanted to say Aeris Gainsborough mainly because Cloud Strife is my favourite protagonist, but then I remembered what happens to her in the game, LOL. Tough question, only because some of my favourite characters are eventually killed off in the game...Personally, I loved the story of The Last of Us, though I would not want to live in that kind of apocalyptic world, or any for that matter. I think, I would choose Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII if anybody. She's not one of my favourites, but her role in the game is compelling enough for me.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Dudes... I've turned into Bowser. And honestly, I could get behind this. I love Bowser (obviously), and he can be a cool anti-hero, as evidenced in previous Mario RPGs.

Sure, I get to kidnap Princess Peach every single game I'm in (and yes, I actually like Peach), and I have to have my butt handed to me by a pair of mustaches. But, I could deal with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back