• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop Culture Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • Yup I am mafia you got me.

Just kidding im not if you vote for me we will lose.

What a funny twist it would be if Abby and Bard were mafia.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Yeah that looks good. I'll probably determine my vote from how these roleclaims go:/

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'm here to confirm I am innocent lul

I find Arsenic the most suss tbh. Her regret for voting for Nick was definitely fishy.

But since we are starting a wagon [#LOBOTOMISE] Illoebet

Good play, Bard and Abby.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm here to confirm I am innocent lul

Really? I expected you to out as maf?

On a more serious tone, we have a 3/4 chance of winning this game based on today's lynch, so I'd try not to mess this up... still waiting on these claims though, it'd be a great help. Illoebet did have the deleted message, but is it even fair to use that as evidence?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • lloebet has been given one extra lobotomy vote against him for this phase. Please disregard his message if you happened upon it pre-deletion.

The standard vote tally post will follow at the usual time (24 hours before phase ends.)

lloebet

Years
  • Oh well that's a thing, ok. (sorry)
    Then I suppose my only defense is me saying: I am innocent.
    Though sadly that won't be a sufficient defense and even sadder still, my fellow patients voting me up don't even know that they're handing over any chances of victory. Oh well, that's just th way it goes sometimes.

Can't wait to see who the mafia were.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh well that's a thing, ok. (sorry)
    Then I suppose my only defense is me saying: I am innocent.
    Though sadly that won't be a sufficient defense and even sadder still, my fellow patients voting me up don't even know that they're handing over any chances of victory. Oh well, that's just th way it goes sometimes.

You're allowed to say the name of your role, like bard did

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Day 4 vote tally so far

lloebet - 4 (Bardothren, Johnny, Seth Rollins, extra vote)
    Johnny - 1 (lloebet)

Yet to vote: Abby, Aquacorde, Arsenic, Wiicked

24 hours remain in the day phase. Bart, pass the popcorn please!

Pop Culture Asylum

lloebet

Years
  • Even though it's so obvious that I'm mafia based off the dramatic choices I've made all game I'll bless you all with a chance to not lose this game today.
    I am patient Kitty Sanchez. I am not one of the doctors.

Pretty funny how all of you decided that my choice to vote Johnny was scummy despite no claims from him.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'd recommend We shake the lynch of Illoebet. Unless anyone is willing to counter-claim?

EDIT: I also did a little investigation, Wiicked and Arsenic have both been online since the quote, so it's strange that they're not claiming. I've definitely got suspicions there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back